Fluke TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads
- Patented TwistGuard™ reduces tip exposure
- New WearGuard™ silicone leads indicate when to replace leads
- Extra heavy-duty strain relief tested 30,000+ bends without failure
“They work well, are very durable, and add a whole new level to safety…along with the ability to twist them to expose the entire probe for more traditional feel while testing”- S.C., verified customer
ภาพรวมผลิตภัณฑ์: Fluke TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads
Twist. Test. Stay Safe.
- The WearGuard™ indicator shows damage to leads and provides heavy-duty strain relief to withstand over 30,000 bends.
- Patented TwistGuard™ extendable tip shroud meets the highest electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure.
- By twisting the test lead, the user can change the exposed probe tip length from 19mm to 4mm (0.75 inch to 0.16 inch).
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip being used.
- Double insulated silicone leads. TL175 test leads withstand high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures.
- Extra heavy-duty strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure.
- Universal input plugs are compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs.
- One-year warranty
- Ratings: CAT II 1000 V
- CAT III 1000 V
- CAT IV 600 V
- CAT IV 600 V
- Pollution Degree 2
- Conforms to EN61010-031
ข้อมูลจำเพาะ: Fluke TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads
Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2
Exposed probe tip length: 19 to 4 mm (0.75 to 0.16 in)
Environmental ratings: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F), altitude: 2000 m (6,562 ft)
TL175E also available. Includes removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip.
Conforms to EN61010-031