For model number ii900
Instructions to upgrade Fluke ii900 using a SWU file:
- ii900 battery charge must be at least 25%. Use the USB-C cable provided with the unit.
- Connect the unit to a Windows computer and turn it on. Look for device named FLK-ii900 on Windows file browser and copy the .SWU file in the root folder of FLK-ii900 unit.
- Once the file is copied, ii900 will detect it and ask to begin the firmware update. Accept to begin.
- Once the firmware update is completed, ii900 will ask to reboot the unit. Accept to restart.
What's new on ii900 FW v.2.1:
- User profiles now save all user settings from the "Acoustics" menu
- Device stability improvements and bug fixes
To ensure you have the latest version of operating firmware, please download this file and save it to your hard drive.