2-Day Advanced Hands-On Tool Training - Power Quality
To enroll in this course, click ‘Add to cart’ and complete payment. After your order is received, a Fluke representative will contact you to confirm course selection.
Raise the level of your power quality expertise. Learn how to use all the functionality of your Fluke Power Quality Analyzer in this exclusive two-day Fluke power quality boot camp.
- Interactive learning sessions to build foundational knowledge about power quality
- Expert guidance on how to gather the right data, analyze it, and use it to solve problems
- Practice using all the features included in your Fluke power quality analyzer
Product overview: 2-Day Advanced Hands-On Tool Training - Power Quality
Course overview: Advanced Tool Training – Power Quality
Raise the level of your power quality expertise. Learn how to use all the functionality of your Fluke Power Quality Analyzer in this exclusive Fluke power quality boot camp.
This 2-day course is designed to be an interactive, hands-on training that will teach the ins and outs of using your Fluke power quality analyzer to troubleshoot, maintain, or install industrial or commercial motors, VFDs, and electrical systems, including how to set up your instrument to capture the right data, and how to interpret that data once it’s been captured.
During the course, each student will have the opportunity to use a Fluke power quality analyzer for a variety of simulated three-phase power situations, using hands-on exercises to learn what measurements to collect, how to collect them, and why. Using an interactive learning format, students will become skilled at setting up the right tests or measurements to solve problems and improve reliability.
Students will leave the class with the confidence and expertise they need to successfully troubleshoot power quality issues within their own organization.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for anyone who owns a Fluke 434-II, 435-II, 437-II or 438-II Power Quality Analyzer – or anyone who is evaluating this type of power quality analyzer for future purchase and wants to hit the ground running with their new tool.
- Build your foundational knowledge about power and energy, dips and swells, harmonics, and flicker
- Gain advanced tool knowledge and hands-on experience using all the functionality offered in the Fluke 43X and accompanying software
- Basic operation & selection of measurement modes
- Instrument setup
- Setting up logging
- Downloading data and data management best practices
- Creating graphs and tables
- Using cursors for measurements
- Creating reports
- Exporting data
- Learn how to analyze and use your data to solve problems
- What good and bad power quality looks like
- Using the data to get to root cause of your power quality issue
- Using the data to fix the problem
- 2 full days of hands-on power quality training
- Use of Fluke power quality tools and simulation equipment during training session
- Course completion certificate
- Lunch and refreshments, daily
- Attendee discount on Fluke tools and accessories purchased within 30 days of course completion
Course dates and enrollment
|Power Quality Analyzer - Power User Training||December 2-3, 2019||Everett, WA||$1,395|
*Training seats are non-refundable.
Models: 2-Day Advanced Hands-On Tool Training - Power Quality
2-day advanced hands-on power-quality tool training for 434-II, 435-II, 437-II, and 438-II users
Class size: Max 20 students