Fluke designs and manufactures bench instruments in a wide variety of product categories. Besides their use on the bench, these instruments have several characteristics in common as you will find below.
Fluke Bench Instrument common characteristics:
- Each bench instrument is accurate and provides precise information. They reflect the professionalism of the people who buy and use them.
- Each is reliable, dependable, and rugged.
- All are easy to operate. Many owners of Fluke bench instruments say that the controls are intuitive and help them work more efficiently.
- These bench instruments are compact and easily transported, but they are also multi-functional.
- You will find that these bench multimeters, signal sources, timer counters and other bench instruments are a good value, particularly when compared against other tools for their cost/function ratio.