At Fluke Corporation, your safety is our top priority. This free, self-paced, online course describes the electrical dangers you may face in the workplace, the safety standards to protect you and the best practices involved with test tool safety.
Making a mistake while working on a high-energy electrical system can deliver a deadly blow to anyone who fails to take the right safety precautions. That’s why, at Fluke Corporation, your safety is our top priority.
In this 4-hour online course you will learn:
- Why and how shock, electrocution, arc flash and arc blast present risks
- Safe work practices and correct personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Test tool standards and ratings
- Inspecting and testing your test equipment
- Best practices for a safer environment
- Practical tools and tips to extend your safety
- Implementing a test tool training program
Who should take this course
Anyone who uses electrical test tools in a commercial or industrial environment.
Course length: 4 hours
Compatible with mobile devices: Yes
Fluke Courses are written by subject matter experts and produced by designers to be engaging as well as instructive.