Is your not-for-profit school or organization in need of Fluke tools?
The Fluke Education Partnership Program distributes a limited number of tools donations on a yearly basis to program members. Here’s how to apply:
- Submit a formal request on your school or organization’s letterhead with the following information:
- Federal tax ID number indication non-exempt status
- Number and type of tools requests and explanation of need and application
- Description of your school or organization’s program
- Number of students or individuals who will train on the tools
- History of your school or organization’s participation in the Fluke Education Program
Address your letter to:
Fluke Charitable Donations Program
6920 Seaway Boulevard
Everett, WA 98203
Or email your request to: [email protected]
Donation requests are reviewed on a monthly basis and are subject to approval by the Fluke Charitable Donations Committee. Tool quantity and type donated are at the sole discretion of the committee.