Q: What is the Fluke eLearning center?
- The Fluke eLearning center hosts a variety of short and long online courses about test and measurement topics. Courses are organized around a learning objective, such as understanding electrical safety requirements for test tool users. Each course is divided into multiple modules and participants can choose which modules to take, in which order. Some courses and modules, such as electrical safety, are free. Other topics require payment to access.
All courses use a combination of narration, demonstration, exercises and other activities to make the material as engaging as possible. Fluke courses are not accredited at this point, however, participants who complete all of the modules within a course and pass the final test do receive a certificate of completion.
Enrolling in Fluke courses does require registering with Fluke eLearning, even if the course is free. All courses are tablet and mobile compatible, but are best experienced from a desktop computer with a browser connection. Participants have six months to complete their course; for more information, see the terms and conditions.
Q: Why can't I login?
- You will need to register with Fluke eLearning Center prior to logging in. During registration, a username and password will be established in order for you to login.
Q: Why do I need to register?
- Registering for an eLearning profile allows you to sign up for any free courses we produce, such as Electrical Measurement Safety, as well as more product-specific courses.
- Your eLearning profile keeps track of the courses you enroll in, your progress towards completing courses, as well as your success within courses.
Q: I forgot my username. How do I can I find it?
- If you have lost your username, click on Lost password on the sign on page. You will be asked to enter your email. An email will be sent your registered email, it will include your username and contain instructions for creating a new password.
Q: I've lost my password! How do I retrieve it?
- If you have lost your password you can click on Lost password on the sign on page. You will be asked to enter your email or username. An email will be sent to the email you registered with containing instructions to create a new password.
Q: I registered but cannot login!
- You will need to confirm your registration before signing in for the first time. An email will be sent to your registered email with a link to confirm your profile. Once confirmed, you will be able to login from our login page
Q: Why can't I register?
- You will need to access the eLearning Center from tablets/PC/Mac in order to register. Once registration is complete you will be able to login from a mobile device.
- Ensure that you have completely filled in all required fields and have accepted our terms and conditions.
- If you do not see a "Confirm" button on the second page, please send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
Q: How do I view my profile settings?
- You can view your profile by selecting My eLearning Profile from your dashboard or from Menu in the upper left hand corner of the site. The Additional info tab will display answers you provided during registration.
Q: How do I change my profile settings?
- To update profile information, go to Menu and select Edit Profile. Update any necessary fields and save information.
Q: How do I add/update my profile photo?
- You can add or update a photo to your profile by selecting the avatar (or existing photo) next to your name on your dashboard or from Menu in the upper left hand corner of the site.
Q: How do I change my time zone?
- Go to Menu and select Edit Profile. Update time zone and select save.
Q: How do I update my language selection?
- Hover mouse over the globe symbol on the left hand side of the page. Select desired language.
Q: How do I view my progress from courses I am taking/have taken?
- You can view your course progress by selecting My eLearning Profile from your dashboard from Menu in the upper left hand corner of the site. The "statistics" tab will display information about courses you are enrolled in, as well as progress and performance in courses you have begun or finished.
Q: My language is not in the list!
- Fluke eLearning Center can be accessed in 9 languages. If your preferred language is not available, please select your next preferred language. Send an email to [email protected] & our team will investigate further into adding additional languages.
Q: How do I subscribe to specific courses or topics?
- From My Dashboard from the Menu. Once on the dashboard, courses available to you will be displayed under the section named "Courses available for subscription".
Q: How do I know what courses I am already enrolled in?
- View courses you are currently enrolled in under My Courses from your dashboard or from the Menu.
Q: How do I enroll in a course?
- Access My Dashboard from the Menu. Once on the dashboard, courses available to you will be displayed under the section named "Courses available for subscription".
- Locate course you would like to enroll in and click green bar labeled Enroll on the course.
- Pop up window will display with a description of the course. Select Subscribe in upper right hand corner to confirm enrollment.
Q: How do I un-enroll in a course?
- From the Dashboard, select the course you would like to un-enroll from My Courses. Detailed information about the course with appear. Select Un-enroll from the upper right hand side of the detailed course page.
Q: How do I access my certificate?
- Select My eLearning Profile from the Menu or your Dashboard and go to the Courses tab. You will be able to access any certificates received from completed courses.
Q: My name is incorrect on my certificate, how do I update this?
- Verify that your first and last name are set up correctly on your profile. If this needs to be updated, follow steps for updating your profile.
- Send an email to [email protected] & request that a new certificate be generated with the correct name.