PLS HV2G Rotary Laser Level
- Accuracy: ≤ 2.2 mm @ 30 m (≤ 3/32 in @ 100 ft)
- Laser Axis: Green Horizontal and Vertical
- Working range: ≤ 30 m (100 ft)
- Working range with XLD: ≤ 300 m (1000 ft)
- 1-meter drop tested
- IP67 certified protected from dust and immersion in water with a depth of up to 1 m (or 3.3 ft) for up to 30 minutes
Přehled výrobků: PLS HV2G Rotary Laser Level
The PLS HV2G green beam rotary lasers are designed for the construction job site, offering a rugged ergonomic design and simplified controls. The HV2G emits a laser line in the horizontal or vertical plane. The HV2G rotary lasers also emit a point from the top when placed in the vertical position. The HV2G lasers are ideal for use by general contractors, electricians, plumbers, and landscapers in both interior and exterior applications.
These professional-grade tools offer the accuracy and durability you can expect from PLS, a Fluke Company.
- The HV2G rotary laser level emits a self-leveling horizontal laser plane and can be used in the vertical position to emit a vertical laser plane. Applications include setting foundations and footings, concrete pours, drywall terracing, contour framing and suspended ceiling installation.
- HV2G comes with metal ceiling and wall bracket to help with large suspended ceiling layout and installation
- The kit includes elevating tripod and 16-foot grade rod.
Technické údaje: PLS HV2G Rotary Laser Level
|Rotary levels||PLS HV2R||PLS HV2G|
|Laser||Class II red||Class II green|
|Laser axis||Horizontal and Vertical||Horizontal and vertical|
|Accuracy||≤ 2.2 mm @ 30 m (≤ 3/32 in @ 100 ft)||≤ 2.2 mm @ 30 m (≤ 3/32 in @ 100 ft)|
|Auto-leveling range||± 5-degrees||± 5-degrees|
|Manual slope range||± 5-degrees||± 5-degrees|
|≤ 30 m (100 ft)||≤ 30 m (100 ft)|
|≤ 300 m (1000 ft)||≤ 300 m (1000 ft)|
|Weight||3 kg (6.6 lb)||3 kg (6.6 lb)|
|Drop test||1 m||1 m|
|-20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)||-20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)|
|Battery||4 x D Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable||4 x D Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable|
|Battery life||> 60 hours||> 60 hours|
|Accessories||PLS XLD Rotary Laser Detector|
|Working range||300m (1000 ft)|
|Dimensions||135 mm x 69 mm x 25 mm|
|Weight||0.19 kg (0.42 lbs)|
|Drop test||1 m|
|-20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)|
|Battery||1 x AA Alkaline|
|Battery life||> 50 hours|
|Visible spectrum||450 nm – 800 nm|
|Fine||1 mm (0.05 in)|
|Medium||2 mm (0.1 in)|
|Coarse||5 mm (0.2 in)|
|Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)|
|International||IEC 61326-1: Basic Electromagnetic Environment CISPR 11: Group 1, Class B|
Group 1: Equipment has intentionally generated and/or uses conductively-coupled radio frequency energy that is necessary for the internal function of the equipment itself.
Class B: Equipment is suitable for use in domestic establishments and in establishments directly connected to a low voltage power supply network which supplies buildings used for domestic purposes.
Emissions that exceed the levels required by CISPR 11 can occur when the equipment is connected to a test object
|Korea (KCC)||Class B Equipment (Broadcast communications equipment for home)|
|USA (FCC)||47 CFR 15 subpart B. This product is considered an exempt device per clause 15.103.|