Fluke DPCTrack2 provides functionality to manage your instruments, testing strategies, calibration results and communication with the Fluke 75x and 74x documenting process calibrators and the 729 documenting automatic pressure calibrator. It also has the ability to generate and print a variety of standard reports related to calibration. This download is the full software package and all functionality is enabled for a 60 day trial period. After the 60 day trial, the software is limited in functionality until it is purchased.
Version 184.108.40.206 updates:
- Added Error % to the Calibration Report
- Added uploading “Save Screens” into DPCTrack2
- Fixed errors when uploading multiple Ad hoc results
- Fixed “Duplicate key” errors when uploading test results
- Fixed Password Reset file
- Fixed Type R/Type S TC error
- Fixed Frequency Source not setting the amplitude correctly
- Fixed Incorrect Import Switch test from DPCTrack1
For current v2.0 users: Your database for DCPTrack2 v2.0 will not automatically populate into this newer version. To get your v2.0 database converted, choose "Start Conversion - DPCTrack2 20" which is the fourth option on the start screen when the software launches for the first time after the install. If you missed doing the conversion at first launch, then you can do it instead by choosing to launch the utility form the Start menu: Start – All Programs – DPCTrack2 2.1 – "Convert from DPCTrack2 2.0"