Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module
Tính năng chính
The Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module wirelessly relays measurements to other Fluke Connect® enabled master units, listed below:
- Fluke 3000 FC DMM
- Fluke Ti200/300/400 Infrared Camera
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter
- Fluke Connect Mobile app
With the Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module you can:
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
Tổng quan sản phẩm: Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module
See it. Save it. Share it.
All the facts, right in the field. The Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you share test data using the Fluke Connect® app with ShareLive™ video call.
Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools, not your body, near live electrical panels. It's simple. Connect the t3000 FC wireless temperature module, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote modules, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a portable PC from a safe distance.
Better still, the Fluke Connect test tools can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
Don't get bogged down while isolating intermittent electrical faults
Timing is everything when trying to find an intermittent problem and the hard part is, it doesn't always show up when you have your meter connected. We've solved that problem with Fluke Connect – leave your remote modules connected to log measurements and walk away to address other issues. You can then download the data for further analysis.
Work safely near electrical panels while wearing less PPE
Personal protective equipment (PPE) can save your life, but it's bulky, hot and hard to work in. With Fluke Connect, there's no need to work in front of live open panels or moving/hazardous machinery.
Picture having the ability to access live readings without being exposed to the live panel. It's easy. Just de-energize the cabinet, open the panel while wearing PPE and connect one or more t3000 FC modules. Close the cabinet, re-energize and let the Fluke Connect system work, reducing the risk of arc flash by separating yourself from hazardous measurement situations.
Testing 3-phase is now faster and cheaper
When your cabinet is de-energized, attach a Fluke Connect voltage module to each phase. Close, re-energize and start taking readings. What used to take hours and use costly equipment can be done in minutes with an affordable Fluke Connect wireless system.
Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time. Add your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
You can solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen. Using t3000 FC temperature modules, you can:
- Spot temperature differences between three phases in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud™ storage and ShareLive™ video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.
Thông số kỹ thuật: Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module
|Range K-Type||-200°C to 1372°C|
|Accuracy||±[0.5% + 0.5°C] counts|
|Input terminals||K-type mini|
|LCD w/backlight||3 ½ digits|
|Log rate/interval||1 sec minimum/adjustable by PC|
|Battery type||2 AA, NEDA 15 A, IEC LR6|
|Battery life||400 hours|
|Memory||Record up to 65,000 readings|
|RF communications||2.4 GHZ ISM Band|
|RF communication range||Open air, unobstructed||Up to 20 m|
|Obstructed, sheetrock wall||Up to 6.5 m|
|Obstructed, concrete wall or steel electrical enclosure||Up to 3.5 m|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +50°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +60°C|
|Temperature coefficient||0.01% of reading +0.03°C per °C|
|Operating humidity||90% at 35°C, 75% at 40°C, 45% at 50°C|
|Safety compliance||IEC 61010-1, CAT I, 3rd edition Pollution Degree 2|
|Certifications||CSA, CE, FCC: T68-FBLE IC: 6627A-FBLE|
|Ingress Protection (IP) rating||IP42|
|Size (H x W x D)||16.5 x 6.35 x 1.4 cm (6.5 x 2.5 x 1.4 in)|
|Weight||.22 kg (8 oz)|
|Not compatible with Fluke CNX test tools|
Model: Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module
80PK-1 K-Type Bead Thermocouple
- Fluke t3000 Thermocouple Thermometer
- Magnetic hanging strap
- Other K-Type temperature probes also available
Sách hướng dẫn + tài nguyên: Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module
- 287/289 | Sổ tay hướng dẫn sử dụng
- 287/289 | Hướng dẫn sử dụng bổ sung
- 3000 FC | Sổ tay hướng dẫn sử dụng
- 789/787B | Sổ tay hướng dẫn sử dụng
- 789/787B | Hướng dẫn sử dụng bổ sung
- 3000 FC | Bảng thông tin an toàn
- 3000 FC | Sổ tay hướng dẫn hiệu chuẩn
- 3000 FC | Sổ tay hướng dẫn hiệu chuẩn bổ sung
- 3000 FC | Hướng dẫn tham khảo nhanh
- a3000 FC | Bảng thông tin an toàn
- a3000 FC | Sổ tay hướng dẫn hiệu chuẩn
- a3000 FC | Hướng dẫn tham khảo nhanh
- a3001 FC | Hướng dẫn tham khảo nhanh
- a3001 FC | Bảng thông tin an toàn
- a3001 FC | Bảng thông tin an toàn bổ sung
- a3001 FC | Sổ tay hướng dẫn hiệu chuẩn
- a3002 FC | Bảng thông tin an toàn
- a3002 FC | Hướng dẫn tham khảo nhanh
- a3002 FC | Sổ tay hướng dẫn hiệu chuẩn
- Fluke Connect | Hướng dẫn tham khảo nhanh
- Fluke Connect Wi-Fi to Thermal Imager | Hướng dẫn tham khảo nhanh
- ir3000 FC | Hướng dẫn tham khảo nhanh
- pc 3000 FC | Bản hướng dẫn
- Radio Frequency Data Class B | Bản hướng dẫn
- t3000 FC | Bảng thông tin an toàn
- t3000 FC | Bảng thông tin an toàn bổ sung
- t3000 FC | Hướng dẫn tham khảo nhanh
- t3000 FC | Sổ tay hướng dẫn hiệu chuẩn
- v3000 FC | Sổ tay hướng dẫn hiệu chuẩn
- v3000 FC v3001 FC | Bảng thông tin an toàn
- v3000 FC v3001 FC | Hướng dẫn tham khảo nhanh
- Connecting a thermal imager to your iPhone
- Connecting multiple tools at the same time with Fluke Connect®
- Connecting the T3000 FC with the Fluke Connect™ app
- How to create an equipment baseline with EquipmentLog™ history
- How to email a measurement using the Fluke Connect app
- How to record measurements and graphs
- How to save measurements to EquipmentLog™ history
- How to share measurements on equipment using the Fluke Connect™ app
- Identifying intermittent conditions with TrendIt™ graphs
- Introduction to 789FC
- Measurement history in one place using EquipmentLog™ history
- Measuring from a safe distance using the Fluke Connect™ app
- Performing predictive maintenance with Fluke Connect™
- Saving measurements with AutoRecord™ measurements
- Share equipment health with EquipmentLog™ history
- Using ShareLive™ video call to share live measurements and video
- Viewing and graphing three phase measurements