Fluke insulated combination pliers
Tính năng chính
- Heavy duty 8 inch 1,000 V rated lineman pliers
- Secure hold with aggressive side cutting serrated jaws and 4-point gripping hole
- Slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces
- Certified to 1000 V ac, 1500 V dc
- Powerful gripping jaw, yet 20% lighter weight than other designs
- Forged from German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel
Tổng quan sản phẩm: Fluke insulated combination pliers
Wires need cutting. Cables need pulling. Knockouts need twisting. Sometimes things just need holding. Fluke insulated combination pliers and side cutting pliers give you a range of options when the job requires jaws with bite.
Fluke’s insulated combination lineman pliers give you a slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces. These pliers are 20% lighter weight than other designs, yet they hold securely using aggressive serrated jaws and a 4-point gripping hole. Made from German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel and back by a limited lifetime warranty.
Thông số kỹ thuật: Fluke insulated combination pliers
|Pliers Type||Nominal Length (inches)||Nominal Length (mm)|
|Lineman Combination Pliers||8||200|
Fluke Insulated Hand Tool Lifetime Limited Warranty
Each Fluke Insulated Hand Tool will be free from defects in material and workmanship for its lifetime. As used herein, “lifetime” is defined as seven years after Fluke discontinues manufacturing the product, but the warranty period shall be at least fifteen years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage from neglect, misuse, contamination, alteration, accident or abnormal conditions of operation or handling, damage or normal wear and tear of mechanical components. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
Recommendations for use and in-service care of Fluke Insulated Hand Tools
The following is guidance concerning the maintenance, inspection, retest and use of Fluke Insulated Hand Tools.
Warning – to avoid electrical shock or personal injury:
- Keep fingers behind the finger guards of the tool. Never touch conductive parts.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do not use in wet or damp locations. Do not use unless the tool is clean and dry.
- Do not apply excessive force or stress to the tool insulation that may cause damage. Examples include using the insulated surfaces as a fulcrum to pry or wedge or gripping insulated tool handles with other tools such as pliers or wrenches to increase torque or leverage.
If the tool is used in a manner not specified, the protection may be impaired.
Insulated hand tools should be properly stored to minimize the risk of damage to the insulation due to storage or transportation. These insulated hand tools should be stored separated from other tools to avoid mechanical damage or confusion with uninsulated tools. Furthermore, these insulated hand tools should be prevented from contact with excessively hot surfaces (for example steam pipes) or exposure to excessive UV- radiation.
Inspection before use
Before use, each Insulated Hand Tool should be visually inspected by the user. If there is any doubt concerning the safety of the insulated hand tool, it should be subjected to examination by a competent person and if necessary retested to determine suitability or disposed of to prevent further use.
Insulated Hand Tools should be used only in environments having temperatures between –20 °C and +70 °C and, for tools marked “C”, between –40 °C and +70 °C.
Periodic examination and electrical retesting
An annual visual examination by a suitably trained person is recommended to determine the suitability of the Insulated Hand Tool for further service. If an electrical retest is required by national regulation or in the case of doubt after visual examination, the applicable dielectric test of IEC 60900 for insulated hand tools should be performed.
For details contact a Fluke Service Center.
Model: Fluke insulated combination pliers
Insulated Heavy Duty Linesman Combination Plier