Fluke 700HTP-2 Hydraulic Test Pump
- Variable size stroke adjustment, allows the user to vary the volume and pressure per stroke
- Integral pressure adjustment vernier knob for fine pressure adjustment
- Directly connection to pressure modules consolidates two separate pieces into one when performing pressure calibration and testing
- Two ¼ inch NPT pressure ports, one for reference (pressure module or gauge), one for UUT
- Compatible with optional Fluke-700PRV pressure relief valve designed to protect pressure modules from overpressure damage
- Improved priming
- Improved stroke limiting mechanism
Note: The user must provide a hose with appropriate end fittings to apply pressure from the UUT port to the calibration unit under test such as the Fluke-700HTH-1 hose kit.
The Fluke 700HTP-2 is a hand operated hydraulic pressure pump designed to generate calibration pressures up to 10,000 psi/690 bar. Designed for use with Fluke-700 series high pressure modules such as the Fluke-700P09, 700P29, 700P30 and 700P31.
Ideal for calibration when connected to a Fluke high pressure module via the reference port. The 700HTP-2 uses distilled water or mineral-based hydraulic oil as a source for calibration of high pressure input devices such as pressure transmitters or pressure gauges. Can also be used with Fluke 717 pressure calibrators.
Hydraulic Test Pump
- ¼ inch NPT to ¼ inch NPT adapter to connect the reference gauge port on the pump body to the 1/4 NPT female fitting on Fluke 700P29, P30, and P31 pressure modules.
- (2) ¼ inch NPT male to ¼ inch BSP Female adapters
- ¼ inch NPT Tee (installed)
- Instruction sheet
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Size (L x W x D)||9.5 x 6.1 x 2.6 in (241 x 155 x 66 mm)|
|Weight||1.29 lb (.58 kg)|
|Material||Wetted materials: 303 stainless steel, aluminum, polyurethane, PTFE, nitrile, and nylon|