Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester plus insulated hand tools starter kit
- T6: measure voltage and current simultaneously
- T6: measure up to 1000 V AC without test leads
- Insulated tools: certified to 1000 V AC, 1500 V DC
- Insulated tools: ergonomic 8-piece set, with roll-up pouch
Обзор прибора: Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester plus insulated hand tools starter kit
Fluke’s T6-1000 Electrical Tester with integrated FieldSense™ technology lets you quickly and easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads.* The T6 comes with the insulated hand tools starter kit, the most often used screwdrivers, pliers and cutters. Three sizes of slot screwdrivers. #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. Long nose pliers, heavy duty diagonal cutters and heavy duty lineman combination pliers. All forged from hardened, German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel. All certified to 1000 volts AC and 1500V DC. All with a limited lifetime warranty.
* Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester
- Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads
- No need to open covers or remove wire nuts
- Simultaneously measure voltage and current
- 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2)
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- Three different bladeforms
- Three handle lengths
- #1 and #2 tips
- Two handle lengths
Long nose pliers with side cutter and gripping zones
- Unique milled wave pattern gripping zones
- 4 gripping points for pulling round objects with superior grip that won't slip
- Straight, half-round, long and slim knurled jaws, specially profiled
- Side cutting edge for wire cutting
Heavy duty, high leverage diagonal cutter
- Cuts hard materials including steel and piano wire
- Power joint and precision cutting edges
Heavy Duty Combination Pliers
- Secure hold by aggressive serrated jaws and 4-point gripping hole
- Slim shape for better access to wires in tight spaces
- Powerful gripping jaw, yet 20% lighter weight than other designs
Характеристики: Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester plus insulated hand tools starter kit
|Function||Requires test leads||Range||Resolution||Accuracy1|
|No||1000 V||1 V||±(3 % + 3 counts)|
45 Hz - 66 Hz 
|No||200.0 A||0.1 A||±(3 % + 3 counts)|
45 Hz - 66 Hz
|FieldSense frequency (Hz)||No||45 Hz – 66 Hz||1 Hz||±(1 % + 2 counts) |
|Volts ac||Yes||1000 V||1 V||±(1.5 % + 2 counts)|
45 Hz - 66 Hz
|Volts dc||Yes||1000 V||1 V||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
|Resistance||Yes||2000 Ω||1 Ω||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
|Yes||20.00 kΩ||0.01 kΩ|
|Yes||100.0 kΩ||0.1 kΩ|
Accuracy1: ± ( [ % of reading] + [number of least significant digits] ). Accuracy is specified for 1 year after calibration, at 18 °C to 28 °C (64 °F to 82 °F) with relative humidity to 90 %. AC conversions are ac-coupled, RMS responding.
Accuracy2: Add 3 % without an external ground connection. External ground connection required for user wearing insulated gloves, standing on an insulated ladder, or otherwise insulated from earth ground.
Accuracy3: FieldSense is specified from 16 V to 100 % of range.
|Calibration||1-year calibration cycle|
|Dimensions||61 mm x 259 mm x 43 mm|
|Weight||0.35 kg (0.78 lb)|
|Fork opening||17.8 mm|
|Battery Type Life||2x AA (IEC LR6)|
360 hour continuous, typical is 200 hour using the FieldSense function
|Screwdriver Type||Blade length|
|Pliers Type||Nominal Length (inches)||Nominal Length (mm)|
|Lineman Combination Pliers||8||200|
Fluke Insulated Hand Tool Lifetime Limited Warranty
Each Fluke Insulated Hand Tool will be free from defects in material and workmanship for its lifetime. As used herein, “lifetime” is defined as seven years after Fluke discontinues manufacturing the product, but the warranty period shall be at least fifteen years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage from neglect, misuse, contamination, alteration, accident or abnormal conditions of operation or handling, damage or normal wear and tear of mechanical components. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
Recommendations for use and in-service care of Fluke Insulated Hand Tools
The following is guidance concerning the maintenance, inspection, retest and use of Fluke Insulated Hand Tools.
Warning – to avoid electrical shock or personal injury:
- Keep fingers behind the finger guards of the tool. Never touch conductive parts.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do not use in wet or damp locations. Do not use unless the tool is clean and dry.
- Do not apply excessive force or stress to the tool insulation that may cause damage. Examples include using the insulated surfaces as a fulcrum to pry or wedge or gripping insulated tool handles with other tools such as pliers or wrenches to increase torque or leverage.
If the tool is used in a manner not specified, the protection may be impaired.
Insulated hand tools should be properly stored to minimize the risk of damage to the insulation due to storage or transportation. These insulated hand tools should be stored separated from other tools to avoid mechanical damage or confusion with uninsulated tools. Furthermore, these insulated hand tools should be prevented from contact with excessively hot surfaces (for example steam pipes) or exposure to excessive UV- radiation.
Inspection before use
Before use, each Insulated Hand Tool should be visually inspected by the user. If there is any doubt concerning the safety of the insulated hand tool, it should be subjected to examination by a competent person and if necessary retested to determine suitability or disposed of to prevent further use.
Insulated Hand Tools should be used only in environments having temperatures between –20 °C and +70 °C and, for tools marked “C”, between –40 °C and +70 °C.
Periodic examination and electrical retesting
An annual visual examination by a suitably trained person is recommended to determine the suitability of the Insulated Hand Tool for further service. If an electrical retest is required by national regulation or in the case of doubt after visual examination, the applicable dielectric test of IEC 60900 for insulated hand tools should be performed.
For details contact a Fluke Service Center.