PLS 6G KIT, Cross Line and Point Green Laser Kit
- Accuracy: ≤1/8 in at 30 ft. (≤3 mm @ 10 m)
- Green beam laser
- Point Laser Direction: 90° up, down, left, right
- Horizontal fan angle: 180 °
- Vertical fan angle: 130°
- Durable pendulum lock
- IP54 rating to limit dust and water entry for years of operation on the job site.
Обзор прибора: PLS 6G KIT, Cross Line and Point Green Laser Kit
The new PLS 6G green laser levels offer the durability and precision you expect from PLS, a Fluke Company. We’ve replaced the PLS 4 red with the PLS 6 and created both a red and green version. The fast settling, self-leveling pendulum gives you accurate point and reference lines almost instantly. Additionally, these products feature a pendulum lock to secure the laser during transport or if dropped.
- Plumb, level, and square with one tool. This professional self- leveling combination point and cross line laser level in red and green includes vertical and horizontal modes with lines and points combined. Great for metal or wood stud installation, general layout, square alignment, or finish carpentry.
- Kit includes floor stand, magnetic L-bracket, and UB9 wall and ceiling bracket for fast, easy overhang and centerline measurements.
- System includes the SLD laser line detector for use in bright lighting, long distances, or outdoors.
Характеристики: PLS 6G KIT, Cross Line and Point Green Laser Kit
|Rotary levels||PLS 6R, 6G|
|Battery||3 x AA Alkaline IEC LR6|
|Battery Life, Continuous Use|
|Red||≥ 8 hours (both lasers)|
|Green||≥ 3 hours (both lasers)|
|Point Laser Direction||90° up, down, left, right|
|Line Fan Angle|
|Point Laser (6 only)||≤30 m (100 ft.)|
|Without SLD||≤15 m (50 ft.)|
|With SLD||6 m to 60 m (20 ft. to 200 ft.)|
|Accuracy||≤3 mm @ 10 m (≤1/8 in at 30 ft.)|
|Line Laser Width||≤2 mm at 5 m|
|Operating||-10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|With Batteries||-18 °C to 50 °C (-0.4 °F to 122 °F)|
|-20 °C to 70 °C (-13 °F to 158 °F)|
0 % to 90 % (0 °C to 35 °C)
0 % to 75 % (35 °C to 40 °C)
0 % to 45 % (40 °C to 50 °C)
|Size (H x W x L)||116 mm x 64 mm x 104 mm (4.6 in x 2.5 in x 4.1 in)|
|Weight||~ 0.6 kg (1.3 lb.)|
|Safety||IEC 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2|
|Laser||IEC 60825-1:2014 Class 2|
|Light Source||Semiconductor laser diode|
|Max Output Power||< 1 mW|
|Red||635 nm ± 5 nm|
|Green||525 nm ± 5 nm|
|Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)|
|International||IEC 61326-1: Basic Electromagnetic Environment CISPR 11: Group 1, Class B|
Group 1: Equipment has intentionally generated and/or uses conductively-coupled radio frequency energy that is necessary for the internal function of the equipment itself.
Class B: Equipment is suitable for use in domestic establishments and in establishments directly connected to a low voltage power supply network which supplies buildings used for domestic purposes.
Emissions that exceed the levels required by CISPR 11 can occur when the equipment is connected to a test object
|Korea (KCC)||Class B Equipment (Broadcast communications equipment for home)|
|USA (FCC)||47 CFR 15 subpart B. This product is considered an exempt device per clause 15.103.|