PLS 3G KIT, 3-Point Green Laser Kit
- Accuracy: ≤1/8 in at 30 ft. (≤3 mm @ 10 m)
- Green beam laser level
- Point laser direction: 90° up, down, forward
- Durable pendulum lock platform.
- IP54 rating to limit dust and water entry for years of operation on the job site.
Обзор прибора: PLS 3G KIT, 3-Point Green Laser Kit
The new PLS 3G green laser levels offer the durability and precision you expect from PLS, a Fluke Company. Our new laser level platform offers a pendulum lock platform for safe transport and tilt mode functionality. The fast settling, self-leveling pendulum gives you accurate point and reference lines almost instantly.
- This professional self-leveling three-point red and green laser level allows for fast, accurate layout of reference points and is excellent for steel stud framing, HVAC installation, electrical and residential construction
- The PLS 3G green beam laser is up to three times brighter than the PLS 3R red beam, making it ideal for projects over longer distances or with lower lighting.
- Kit includes floor stand and L-bracket for fast, easy overhang and centerline measurements.
Характеристики: PLS 3G KIT, 3-Point Green Laser Kit
|Battery||3 x AA Alkaline IEC LR6|
|Battery Life, Continuous Use||Red||≥ 30 hours|
|Green||≥ 16 hours|
|Point Laser Direction||90° up, down, forward|
|Working Range||≤ 30 m (100 ft.)|
|Accuracy||≤ 3 mm @ 10 m (≤ 1/8 in at 30 ft.)|
|Laser Leveling||System||Automatic, Pendulum|
|Point Laser Diameter||≤ 4 mm at 5 m|
|Temperature||Operating||-10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage||15 cm x 9 cm x 3 cm (6 in x 3.6 in x 1.3 in)|
|With Batteries||-18 °C to 50 °C (-0.4 °F to 122 °F)|
|Without Batteries||-20 °C to 70 °C (-13 °F to 158 °F)|
|Relative Humidity||0 % to 90 % (0 °C to 35 °C)|
|0 % to 75 % (35 °C to 40 °C)|
|0 % to 45 % (40 °C to 50 °C)|
|Size (H x W X L)||116 mm x 64 mm x 104 mm (4.6 in x 2.5 in x 4.1 in)|
|Weight||~0.6 kg (1.3 lb.)|
|Safety||IEC 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2|
|Laser||IEC 60825-1:2014 Class 2|
|Light Source||Semiconductor laser diode|
|Max Output Power||< 1 mW|
|Wavelength||Red||635 nm ± 5 nm|
|Green||525 nm ± 5 nm|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)|