Dear Fluke Customer:
Fluke is voluntarily recalling certain 373, 374, 375 and 376 Digital Clamp Meters that were manufactured between September 1, 2010 and October 31, 2012. The models and serial numbers affected are listed in the table below.
|Model Family||Manufacture Dates||Starting Serial No.||Ending Serial No.|
|Fluke-376||Sep 2010 – Feb 2011||14270001||15909999|
|Fluke-375||Sep 2010 – Mar 2011||14270001||16379999|
|Fluke-374||Oct 2010 – Feb 2011||14270001||16079999|
|Fluke-373||Oct 2010 – Oct 2012||14270001||21950000|
To determine if your clamp meter is affected by this recall notice, enter your model and serial number in the box below and click "Check." Any serial number preceded or followed by the letter "R" is not affected by this recall notice. The image below shows where to find the model and serial number of the affected clamp meters.
* If serial number is not available, your product is part of the recall. Follow the recall instructions below.
If you own one of these clamp meters, please stop using it and send it back to Fluke for repair. If you are not the primary user of the Fluke 37X Series Clamp Meter, please pass this notice along to the appropriate people within your organization.
(Please only send the clamp meter – any test leads/boxes/manuals that are sent with the unit will NOT be returned.)
Description of the problem
The printed circuit assembly may not be properly fastened to the test lead input jack. This may result in inaccurate voltage readings, including a low or no voltage reading on a circuit energized with a hazardous voltage, presenting a shock, electrocution or thermal burn hazard.
Immediately stop using your affected 37X series clamp meter(s) even if you have not experienced problems.
Contact Fluke for information on how to have your units repaired.
If you live in the United States
- 1) Call (888) 98-FLUKE for information on how to return your unit for a free replacement.
If you live in Canada call 1-800-36FLUKE (1-800-363-5853) for instructions on this recall.
- 2) Call your local service number for information and to request a postage-paid mailing envelope be sent to you. (Please only send the clamp meter – any test leads/boxes/manuals that are sent with the unit will NOT be returned.) Specific country phone numbers are listed below.
US : 1-877-564-7180
If you live in the EU
- 1) to register your affected product online as part of the recall. Once your information is complete and you click “submit,” you will receive an email with a printable, pre-paid and pre-addressed shipping label, a tracking number and a phone number for follow-up. Place the label on your shipping box and send to the address on the label. You should receive your unit back in 5 working days (1 week) from when it is shipped to Fluke. (Please only send the clamp meter – any test leads/boxes/manuals that are sent with the unit will NOT be returned.)
- 2) Call your local service number and request an email with a printable, pre-paid and pre-addressed shipping label. (Please only send the clamp meter – any test leads/boxes/manuals that are sent with the unit will NOT be returned.) Specific country phone numbers are listed below.
Austria : +43-1-928-9500
Belgium : +32 2 402 21 00
Denmark : +45 70 23 58 53
Finland : +358 800-111862
France : +33 170800000
Germany : +49-69-2222-0200
Italy : +39 02 36002000
Netherland : +31 40-26751000
Spain: +34 9141 40100
Sweden : +46 8 566 37 400
UK : +44-20 7942 0700
For all other parts of the world
- 1) Click this link to contact your local service center.
We are undertaking this voluntary recall because we place tremendous importance on our customer's safety and the reputation of our products. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this action.