Fluke TiR4FT Infrared Camera
- Leading thermal sensitivity (to 0.05 °C NETD) provides fine resolution, and ultra high-quality images.
- IR-Fusion® technology automatically merges visual and thermal images, pinpointing trouble areas quicker by automatically relating thermal images with the real world. IR-Fusion is included with all models.
- The 180 ° articulating lens is great for viewing around obstructions.
- Large, 5 in high resolution, high contrast display.
- A Vanadium Oxide focal plane array (to 320 by 240 pixels) and 20 mm high quality Germanium lens with continuous single finger focus provide exceptional image resolution.
- SmartView® professional report writing software generates fast, easy customizable reports including rich image analysis with free updates for the life of your product.
- The intuitive operation with on-camera Windows CE interface makes it easy to use.
Product overview: Fluke TiR4FT Infrared Camera
Increase Your Thermal Efficiency – Locate Building Problems Quickly and Easily
An easy-to-use portable thermal imaging camera, the TiR4FT is specifically designed for building applications. The articulating lens allows users to easily view targets at nearly any angle and the TiR4FT offers 320 x 240 resolution with IR-Fusion® Technology. IR-Fusion® is the blending of digital and thermal images into a single image and delivers crisp, quality images, allowing you to quickly identify and report issues. With thermal sensitivity of ≤ 0.05 °C at 30 °C (50 mK) and a temperature range from -20 ° to 100 °C (-4 ° to 212 °F) the TiR4FT is ideal for residential and commercial energy audits, moisture/restoration, mold remediation and roofing. The TiR4Ft allows you to quickly identify and report potential problems and ensure repairs are done correctly the first time.
Accuracy and Image Quality at 180 ° Angle
The large, five-inch resolution LCD allows for a clear picture in any lighting condition and the SmartFocus wheel simplifies getting a stable and sharp image. Difficult to find intermittent problems can be captured and analyzed quickly with AutoCapture, which only captures images that contain anomalies and where a temperature limit is exceeded. Save time and money, identify problems easily and quickly with the TiR4FT.
For a non-articulating thermal imaging camera with a high temperature range and low thermal sensitivity (NETD), the Ti400 is an alternative choice. It features wireless connectivity for quick and easy sharing of images, LaserSharp® Auto Focus for consistently in-focus images – every, single, time and a ruggedized high resolution 640 x 480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation.
As always, Fluke SmartView® Software is included at no additional charge.
Specifications: Fluke TiR4FT Infrared Camera
|Calibrated temperature range||-20°C to 100°C (-4°F to 212°F)|
|Fully radiometric||76,800 calibrated pixels|
|Accuracy||±2°C or 2%|
|Emissivity correction||0.1 to 1.0 (0.01 increments)|
|Measurement modes||Centerpoint, center box (area min/max, average) moveable spots/boxes, user defined field/text annotations, isotherms, automatic hot and cold point detection, visible color alarm above and below.|
|VOx FPA detector size||320 x 240|
|Detector frame rate (Hz)1||60|
|Field of view (FOV)||23°horizontal x 17°vertical|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||1.30 mrad|
|Min. focus distance||0.15 m|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||0.05°C at 30°C - (50 mK)|
|Focus||Smart Focus: one finger continuous focus|
|Digital display||5 in LCD|
|Video output||RS170 EIA/NTSC or CCIR/PAL composite video|
|Palettes||Grayscale, grayscale inverted, blue red, high contrast, hot metal, ironbow, amber, amber inverted|
|LCD backlight||Sunlight readable color LCD|
|Storage medium||1000 IR images on compact flash card (1 GB) Flash Memory|
|Built-in visible light camera||Yes|
|IR/Visible Alarm on camera||Yes|
|Flash and torch light||Yes|
|Windows CE based menu||Yes|
|On board analysis functions||Yes|
|User defined text annotations||Yes|
|54 mm telephoto lens||High precision germanium lens|
|Field of view (FOV)||9 degree horizontal x 6 degree vertical|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||0.94 mrad|
|Min focus distance||0.6 m|
|10.5 mm wide angle lens||High precision germanium lens|
|Field of View (FOV)||42 degree horizontal x 32 degree vertical|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||2.45 mrad|
|Min focus distance||0.3 m|
|7.5 Hz models are available in some geographies. Check with your Fluke sales representative for additional information.|
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +70°C (-40°C to 158°F)|
|Relative humidity||Operating and storage 10% to 95%, non-condensing|
|Water and dust resistant||IP54|
|Weight||1.95 kg (4.3 lbs)|
|Camera size (H x W x D)||162 x 262 x 101 mm (6.5 x 10.5 x 4.0 in)|
|1. Specifications with standard 20 mm Germanium lens|
Models: Fluke TiR4FT Infrared Camera
Fluke TiR4FT Infrared Camera
- Flexcam Thermal Imager with IR-Fusion
- Heavy-duty carrying case
- 2 rechargeable battery packs
- Battery charger
- AC adapter
- Video cable
- 512 MB compact flash card
- Compact flash card reader
- USB cable
- Neck strap
- SmartView reporting and analysis software on CD
Reviews: Fluke TiR4FT Infrared Camera
Resources: Fluke TiR4FT Infrared Camera
- Fluke Thermal Imaging for Building Inspectors - Building Envelope
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - HVAC
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - Introduction
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - Moisture
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - Technology
- Fluke smartview 3d-IR: IR analysis and reporting software
- Fluke thermal imaging: just another day on the job
- Thermal Imagers for Building Inspectors - Commercial Properties