Fluke 975 AirMeter™
The Fluke 975 offers an unparalleled featureset for HVAC and facilities technicians, helping them work more quickly and accurately, with the ease of use and durability customers expect from a Fluke meter.
Simultaneously measures, logs, and displays temperature, humidity, CO2, and CO on a bright, backlit LCD display
- One-touch air flow and velocity with available probe*
- Wet bulb and dew point temperature
- % of outside air calculation
- CO2 and CO field calibration feature
- Self-test function at startup
- Automatically compensates for barometric pressure changes
- Min/Max/Average on all measured and calculated readings
- Multi-language user interface
- Metric or standard units
- Audible and visual threshold alarms
- Extensive discrete or continuous data logging capacity, downloadable to PC via USB interface
- Keypad lock for security
- Included FlukeView Forms® software
- *Included with Fluke 975V, optional with Fluke 975
Product overview: Fluke 975 AirMeter™
One Tool. Get More Done.
The Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool raises indoor air monitoring to the next level by combining five powerful tools in one, rugged and easy-to-use handheld device. Use the Fluke 975 to optimize HVAC ventilation settings for ASHRAE 62 recommendations, actively monitor conditions that promote a productive environment, and quickly and accurately address occupant comfort complaints the first time.
The Fluke 975 measures:
Use the Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool to:
- Respond to comfort-related calls from occupants.
- Verify the operation of building HVAC control systems.
- Determine whether adequate ventilation exists.
- Monitor air flow and velocity.
- Test for dangerous carbon monoxide leaks.
- Perform duct traversals.
- Optimize HVAC systems to manage energy costs
Specifications: Fluke 975 AirMeter™
|Temperature||Range||-20°C to 50°C (-5°F to 122°F)|
|Display resolution||0.1°C (0.1°F)|
|Accuracy||±0.9°C / ±1.62°F from 40°C to 60°C|
±0.5°C / ±1.00°F from 5°C to 40°C
±1.1°C / ±1.98°F from -20°C to 5°C
|Relative humidity||Range||10% to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Accuracy||±2% RH (10% RH to 90% RH)|
|Air velocity||Range||50.0 fpm to 3000 fpm|
0.25 m/sec to 15 m/sec
|Display resolution||1 fpm (0.005 m/sec)|
|Accuracy||±4% or 4 fpm1|
±4% or 0.02 m/sec1 whichever is greater
|1. Accuracy specification only valid for velocity readings above 50 fpm.|
|C0||Range||0 to 500 ppm|
|Display resolution||1 ppm|
|Accuracy||±5% or ±3 ppm, whichever is greater, @ 20°C and|
|C02||Range||0 to 5000 ppm|
|Accuracy||Warm up time 1 min (5 minutes for full specification) 2.75% + 75 ppm|
|Dew point temperature||Range||-44°C to 50°C, (-47°F to 122°F)|
|Display resolution||0.1°C (0.1°F)|
|Accuracy||±1°C when temp: -20°C to 50°C RH: 40% to 90%|
±2°C when temp: -20°C to 50°C RH: 20% to 40%
±4°C when RH: 10% to 20%
|Wet bulb temperature||Range||-16°C to 50°C, (3°F to 122°F)|
|Display resolution||0.1°C, (0.1°F)|
|Accuracy||±1.2°C when RH: 20% to 90% temp: -20°C to 60°C|
±2.1°C when RH: 10% to 20%
|Volume flow rate (in a duct)||Range||0 to 3,965 M3/m, (0 to 140,000 cfm)|
|Display resolution||0.001 M3/min, (1 cfm)|
|Accuracy||N/A: The volume flow calculation will be a simple average of the data points times the duct area|
|% outside air (based on temperature)||Range||0 to 100%|
|% outside air (based on CO2)||Range||0 to 100%|
|Display resolution||0.1% N/A|
|Operating and storage temperature||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Altitude||Up to 2000 m (6562 ft)|
|Shock and vibration||MIL-PRF-28800F: Class 2|
|Multi-language interface||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and German|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-Ion (primary), three-AA (backup)|
|Data logging||25,000 records (continuous), 99 records (discrete)|