Fluke 700HTH-1 Hydraulic Test Hose
- Hose and fittings connect directly to the Fluke 700HTP-1 test pressure port
- Includes plugs and caps to eliminate fluid loss in hose, eliminates the need to re-prime the hose
- Self-sealing fittings with easy finger tight connections
- Low volumetric expansion and a negligible pressure drop at rated pressures
Product overview: Fluke 700HTH-1 Hydraulic Test Hose
The Fluke 700HTH-1 hydraulic test hose is a 10,000 psi, 690 bar working pressure test hose that features stainless steel and nylon construction for use in connecting a Fluke-700HTP-1 or other hydraulic test pump to a unit under test.
The Fluke 700HTH-1 allows connection to both a Fluke pressure module and a calibration unit under test from a Fluke 700HTP-1 hydraulic test pump simultaneously. 700HTH-1 is compatible with water and non-corrosive oil.
Specifications: Fluke 700HTH-1 Hydraulic Test Hose
|Mechanical and General Specifications
|Minimum bend radius
|60 mm / 2.36 in.
|- 40°C to +120°C, ( -40°F to +250°F)
|Nylon, stainless steel, zinc, plated steel, and nitrile
|.84 m (33 in) long without adapter fittings
|412.8 g (.910 oz)
Models: Fluke 700HTH-1 Hydraulic Test Hose
Hydraulic Test Hose
UPC#: 0 95969 39773 5
- Hose with M16X2.0 connectors
- 2 2/4” male NPT to M16X2.0 connectors
- 1/4 in NPT female to 1/4 in BSP male adapter
- Instruction sheet