- Built in fuses for additional measurement protection
- Fluke fuse part number 803293, 1000 V, 11 A with 20 kA interrupt rating
- Probes allow indication of live voltage even with blown fuse*
- 2mm threaded probe tips include removable 4 mm spring contacts and removable insulated caps for probing closely spaced leads
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A rating
- Operating temperature -20°C to 50°C (-5°F to 120°F)
- One year warranty
*Voltage readings with blown fuse are approximate and vary with the meter impedance. Before and after each measurement, verify presence of blown fuse by checking continuity of the fused test probe. Current mode is non-functional with blown fuse.
SureGrip Fused Test Probes with built-in replaceable fuses for additional measurement protection. If the probe fuse does blow, these fused test probes will still allow the meter to indicate live voltage, helping to prevent a possible misreading of no voltage present. These modular probes mount onto any standard modular test leads, for instance the Fluke TL221, TL222, or TL224. Rated to CAT III 1000V, these probes have removable tip guards for reduced probe tip exposure.
Fused Test Probe Set