Is your not-for-profit school or organization in need of Fluke tools?
The Fluke Education Partnership Program distributes a limited number of tools donations on a yearly basis.
Here's what to include in a formal donation request:
- Federal tax ID number indicating non-exempt status
- Number and type of tools requesting, explanation of need, and application
- Description of your school or organization's program
- Number of students, apprentices or individuals who will train on the tools
- Date tools are needed
- Contact for questions regarding donation, including phone number and email
- Address where the tool donation should be shipped
Submit your request here: Corporate social responsibility website
Please review your request to ensure all information above is included. Items missing can cause a delay in approval and granting your request.
Donation requests are reviewed on a monthly basis and are subject to approval by the Fluke Charitable Donations Committee. Tool quantity and type donated are at the sole discretion of the committee.