Applies only to calibrators Firmware Version 1.10, 1.11, 1.13 and 1.14
To upgrade your 753/754 to the latest firmware, follow these simple instructions:
- Download Fluke−75X Version 1.15 firmware upgrade and save the firmware upgrade file.
- Ensure your Fluke 75x is connected to your Windows PC computer via USB cable and using the battery charger for power. Run the file and follow the instructions for doing the update. Do not turn off the PC or the 75x while the update is in progress. Once the update is complete, cycle the 75x off and on and verify that the new version
number is version 1.15 ). It is NOT necessary to recalibrate the 75x after the firmware update has been completed.
- Optional information is available for download on software licensing for the open−source software used.
Note: Version 1.15 does not apply to instruments with firmware version 1.0x. For units using firmware 1.0x click here.
Adds HART sensor trim support (Fluke 754) for the following transmitters:
- Rosemount 3051C – Revisions 5.9 and 7.10
- Rosemount 3051S "C"– Revision 5.7
- Rosemount 3051S Diag – Revisions 5.3 and 7.4
- Rosemount 2088 – Revisions 5.9 and 7.10
- Rosemount 2090 – Revisions 5.9 and 7.10
- Rosemount 4600 – Revision 5.1
- Fixes ‘As found’ calibration issues when controlling Fluke drywell
- Fixes pressure zeroing when Fluke 750PA Series pressure module is attached
Adds HART sensor trim (Fluke 754) support for the following transmitters:
- Rosemount 2051 – Revisions 5.9 and 7.10
- Rosemount 3051S***DA2 Advanced Diagnostics – Revision 5.3
- Rosemount 3144 – Revisions 5.5 and 7.6
- Rosemount 644 – Revisions 5.8 and 7.9
If you experience any problems during the update, launch the update application and try again. If problems still occur, contact the Fluke Technical Support team or call 1-800-44-FLUKE (1-800-443-5853) for further assistance.