Fluke Expert Series infrared cameras—TiX520 and TiX560—feature 180° articulating lenses and large 5.7 inch touchscreen displays. With 320x240 standard resolution and both touchscreen and pushbutton interfaces, the cameras are engineered to save time when identifying problems.
1. Camera design features
- The 180° articulating lens allows thermographers to aim and focus from different angles, reducing physical strain and allowing images to be previewed.
- 5.7 inch LCD touchscreen, 320x240 resolution, and LaserSharp® Auto Focus and IR Fusion® technology help pinpoint anomalies.
- Light, ergonomic design with adjustable neck and hand straps supports extended use.
- Includes two smart battery packs with a one touch gauge to check remaining battery life without turning on the camera.
- Built to withstand harsh environments and 2 meter (6.5 feet) drop.
- Works with optional 2x and 4x telephoto, wide angle lenses and 25 micron macro lens.
- Supports Fluke Connect® app for sharing images with remote team members or saving images to Fluke Cloud™ storage, or showing up to 5 Fluke Connect modules on screen to show other measurements.
2. Touchscreen and buttons
The 5.7 inch touchscreen display provides access to menus and functions. Or, function and arrow buttons on the back of the articulating lens can be used with gloves on. To activate the LaserSharp® Auto Focus System, push the top black trigger. To capture an image push the lower green trigger.
3. Menu functions
Access the menu by pressing F2 or touching the screen. Navigate through the six secondary menus that cover all features and functions, using either the touchscreen or the function buttons and arrow keys.
- Change level and span, select temperature range, set measurement markers, and adjust emissivity.
- Make adjustments for viewing the image with different palettes, blending the visual and infrared image with IR Fusion® with autoblend. You can also add alarms or distance measurement and screen display options.
- Activate LaserSharp® Autofocus and video recording and set the camera to auto-capture images. Turn the LED torch light on and off and adjust the backlight level or activate wireless options.
- Access the Memory menu to view, edit, or delete captured images.
- Advanced features and settings for image enhancement.
- Adjust auto off.
- File storage format, and "save to" location.
- Select Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Set up or change preferences such as date, time, and language.
- Enhance images using Image Sharpening and SuperResolution modes (on the camera in the TiX560 and in SmartView software with the TiX520).
- Fine tune the parallax adjustment, if you use optional add-on lenses.
- Access information about the imager such as model number, serial number, firmware versions, certificates and licenses.
- Restore factory defaults.
- Reset the file number to 00001.
- Change the default filename prefix.
- Fluke Connect
- Connect to Fluke Connect app or Fluke Connect modules.