Fluke TL224 SureGrip™ Insulated Test Leads
- Test lead extension featuring a 1.5-meter length with a right-angle connector on one end and a straight connector on the other
- Silicone-insulated leads offer superior flexibility in cold and high-temperature resilience
- Rated CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- see compatible products below
Product overview: Fluke TL224 SureGrip™ Insulated Test Leads
Product overview: Fluke TL224 SureGrip™ Test Lead Extenders
The Fluke TL224 SureGrip™ Test Lead Extenders include silicone leads and lead couplers with reinforced strain relief. These extenders have banana jack terminations with right angle connectors on one end and straight connectors on the other.
Extend your reach
With 1.5 meters of added length you can reach test points that were previously inaccessible. Rubber over-molded surfaces and finger-hugging curves gives you a comfortable, reliable grip. With both right angle and straight connectors in one product, you also gain a variety of test lead configurations to get into those hard-to-reach areas.
Designed for safety
The Fluke TL224 SureGrip™ Test Lead Extenders are CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V rated.
Compatible with Fluke test probes and alligator clips
TL224 lead extensions are compatible with a wide range of Fluke test probes and clips. Some often-used probe tips include:
What's in the box:
- One pair (red, black) silicone insulated leads
- With one straight female coupler on one end and right angled on the other
- One-year warranty
- Quick Reference Guide