Note: To ensure your Fluke thermal camera has the latest updates and operates at optimal performance it is essential to ensure the product firmware is up to date. Product firmware and desktop software updates will include key features and applications, as well as bug fixes and feature improvements.
*A critical update has been released for the TiS55+, TiS75+, TiS20+ and PTi120
In order to check status and update product firmware there are a few basic steps.
- Download and install Fluke Connect Desktop or SmartView Classic Desktop software
- Open the desktop software on your PC
- Connect the camera to your PC using Fluke provided USB cable
- Check for firmware update for your product
- Install product firmware update
Fluke Connect Desktop
Get the most out of your thermography program. Create professional inspection reports in minutes while efficiently capturing full radiometric data to support preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Easily edit and optimize images to visualize equipment status
- Combine infrared and visible images for simpler analysis using picture-in-picture mode and image blending
- Create detailed reports in minutes and save customized report templates
- Access thermal images on any device using automatic cloud storage
- Organize images and easily search by asset, severity, and title
- Share images in the desktop software immediately with all team members
- Combine thermal images with data from over 80 Fluke Connect tools including digital multimeters and sensors
- Firmware update capability
SmartView Classic thermal imaging software is an alternative to Fluke Connect Desktop.
Primarily intended for RSE camera models and delivers a comprehensive set of tools to create accurate detailed analysis and quickly generate professional reports.
- Easy to use, customizable workspace
- High-speed data acquisition from multiple cameras
- Full range of analysis tools
- Powerful trend analysis and statistics
- Template-based report generation system based on Microsoft Word documents
- Image filters
- Variety of export options
Get thermal imaging jobs done easily and reliably with Baseline™.
Baseline brings together everything you need to set up and run your own thermal imaging program.
- Powerful image management
- Sophisticated image analysis
- Professional thermal reports with the click of a button
- More features coming soon