Fluke Ti32 Thermal Imagers
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 320x240 sensor.
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion®
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available for added versatility and special applications. (easily installable in the field)
Easy to use
- Field replaceable batteries give you maximum flexibility no matter where your work takes you.
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use—simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- No need to carry pen and paper—record findings by speaking into the imager. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference.
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.
- Everything needed to get started is included.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m drop for the ultimate peace of mind - When was the last time you dropped a tool or piece of equipment?
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating.
Product overview: Fluke Ti32 Thermal Imagers
Top of the range High Definition Thermal Imager, that’s truly affordable.
Built for top professionals, the Ti32 is a tool you can use everywhere, from troubleshooting actual defects to spotting potential failures during regular service and maintenance. With its superior image quality, optional lenses, field-swappable batteries and intuitive user interface, the rugged Ti32, a superior infrared camera is ideal for busy, front line engineers who are always on the go
Specifications: Fluke Ti32 Thermal Imagers
|Temperature measurement range (not calibrated below -10°C)||-20°C to +600°C (-4°F to +1112°F)|
|Temperature measurement accuracy||±2°C or 2% (at 25°C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|On-screen emissivity correction||Yes|
|On-screen reflected background temperature compensation||Yes|
|On-screen transmission correction||Yes|
|Image capture frequency||9 Hz refresh rate or 60 Hz refresh rate depending upon model variation|
|Detector type||320 X 240 Focal Plane Array, uncooled microbolometer|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||≤ 0.045 degrees C and 45 mK|
|Infrared spectral band||7.5 μm to 14 μm (long wave)|
|Visual (visible light) camera||Industrial performance 2.0 megapixel|
|Minimum focus distance||46 cm (approx. 18 in)|
|Standard infrared lens type||Field of view||23° x 17°|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||1.25 mRad|
|Minimum focus distance||15 cm (approx. 6 in)|
|Optional telephoto infrared lens type||Field of view||11.5° x 8.7°|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||0.63 mRad|
|Minimum focus distance||45 cm (approx. 18 in)|
|Optional wide-angle infrared lens type||Field of view||46° x 34|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||2.50 mRad|
|Minimum focus distance||7.5 cm (approx. 3 in)|
|Focus mechanism||Manual, one-handed Smart Focus capability|
|Palettes||Standard||Ironbow, blue-red, high contrast, amber, amber inverted, hot metal, grayscale, grayscale inverted|
|Ultra Contrast™||Ironbow ultra, blue-red ultra, high contrast ultra, amber ultra, amber inverted ultra, hot metal ultra, grayscale ultra, grayscale inverted|
|Level and span||Smooth auto-scaling and manual scaling of level and span|
|Fast auto toggle between manual and auto modes||Yes|
|Fast auto-rescale in manual mode||Yes|
|Minimum span (in manual mode)||2.5°C (4.5°F)|
|Minimum span (in auto mode)||5°C (9°F)|
|Automatically aligned (parallax corrected) visual and IR blending||Yes|
|Picture-in-picture (PIP)||Three levels of on-screen IR blending displayed in center of LCD|
|Full screen infrared||Three levels of on-screen IR blending displayed in center of LCD|
|Color alarms (temperature alarms)||High-temperature alarm (user-selectable)|
|Image Capture and Data Storage|
|Image capture, review, save mechanism||The Ti32 allows user to adjust palette, blending, level, span, IR-Fusion® mode, emissivity, and reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction on a captured image before it is stored.|
|Voice annotation||60 seconds maximum recording time per image; reviewable playback on imager|
|Storage medium||One-handed image capture, review, and save capability|
|File formats||SD Memory Card (2 GB memory card will store at least 1200 fully radiometric (.is2) IR and linked visual images each with 60 seconds voice annotations, or 3000 basic bitmap (.bmp) images, or 3000 jpeg (.jpeg) images; transferrable to PC via included multi-format USB card reader|
|Export file formats w/SmartView® software||Non-radiometric (.bmp) or (.jpeg) or fully-radiometric (.is2)|
No analysis software required for non-radiometric (.bmp and .jpeg) files
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F) without batteries|
|Relative humidity||10% to 95% non-condensing|
|Display||9.1 cm (3.7 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD with backlight and clear protective cover|
|Controls and adjustments||User selectable temperature scale (°C/°F)|
Reflected background temperature compensation
User selectable hot spot and cold spot, and center point on the image (other custom markers and shapes in SmartView® software)
High temperature alarm
User selectable backlight: "Full Bright" or "Auto"
Information display preference
|Software||SmartView® full analysis and reporting software included|
|Batteries||Two lithium ion rechargeable smart battery packs with five-segment LED display to show charge level|
|Battery life||Four+ hours continuous use per battery pack (assumes 50% brightness of LCD)|
|Battery charge time||2.5 hours to full charge|
|AC battery charging||Two-bay AC battery charger (110 V AC to 220 V AC, 50/60 Hz) (included), or in-imager charging. AC mains adapters included. Optional 12 V automotive charging adapter.|
|AC operation||AC operation with included power supply (110 V AC to 220 V AC, 50/60 Hz). AC mains adapters included.|
|Power saving||Sleep mode activated after five minutes of inactivity, automatic power off after 30 minutes of inactivity|
|Safety standards||CSA (US and CAN): C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, UL: UL STD 61010-1 (2nd Edition), ISA: 82.02.01|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Meets all applicable requirements in EN61326-1:2006|
|C Tick||IEC/EN 61326-1|
|US FCC||CFR 47, Part 15 Class B|
|Vibration||0.03 g2/Hz (3.8 grms), IEC 68-2-6|
|Shock||25 g, IEC 68-2-29|
|Drop||2 m (6.5 ft) with standard lens|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||27.7 x 12.2 x 17.0 cm (10.9 x 4.8 x 6.7 in)|
|Weight (battery included)||1.05 kg (2.3 lb)|
|Enclosure rating||IP54 (protected against dust, limited ingress; protection against water spray from all directions)|
|Recommended calibration cycle||Two-years (assumes normal operation and normal aging)|
|Supported languages||Czech, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish|
Reviews: Fluke Ti32 Thermal Imagers
Manuals + resources: Fluke Ti32 Thermal Imagers
- Ti32, TiR32, Ti29, TiR29, Ti27, TiR27 | Users manual
- FLK-TI-LENS/TELE1 | Instruction sheet
- FLK-TI-SBC3 | Instruction sheet
- FLK-TI-SBP3 | Instruction sheet
- Radio Frequency Data Class B | Instruction sheet
- Ti32+, Ti32S | Quick reference guide
- Ti9,Ti10,Ti25,TiRx,TiR,TiR1,Ti27, Ti29, Ti32 and TiS | Statement of memory volatility