Safer, easier installation testing.
The 1654B Installation Tester verifies the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial applications. It can ensure that fixed wiring is safe and correctly installed to meet the requirements of IEC 60364, HD 384 and all relevant local standards
- Two measurements at once and a dual display. PEFC/PSC and loop impedance are measured and displayed in parallel, saves you more than 50% of test time compared to other loop testers.
- Additional new high current loop mode. Faster measurements compared to loop tests with non-trip mode for RCD’s.
- Unique zero adapter for fast, always reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation.
- Fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections.
- Earth Volt Touchpad detects raised earth voltages 50 V, indicating potential dangerous situations.
- Supplied with the SureGrip™ test leads and clips which gives the user a comfortable, reliable grip
- Rotary dial knob indicates clearly which function is selected, all functionalities on one spot and no complex multi level menus.
- Large display with backlight, clear symbols with exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings.
- PASS/FAIL indication for RCD test results.
- Variable RCD current mode for customized settings.
- Loop & Line Resistance - mΩ resolution
- Test smooth dc sensitive RCDs (Type B)
- Extended Memory
- Extended documentation mode (UK only)
Rugged & lightweight Withstands a drop of 1 meter.
Compact, lightweight (less than 1.3 kg) and padded neck-strap to free your hands for all day testing.
All 1650 models are equipped with detachable leads that can be replaced in case of damage or loss. A durable hard case will protect your instrument in tough field conditions.
Slim probe design with test button
Keeps your eyes on the panel while probing hard to reach points. This remote probe is powered by the tester so always operable (does not require additional batteries).
For easy, always reliable and accurate compensation of test leads and mains cords. This adapter can be used for all different kind of mains plugs as well as test accessories like probes, alligator clips etc.