PLS 3R Replacement Window Glass Insert
- Broken laser level glass? No need to buy a new laser.
- Minimize job site delays by using this quick in-field windows replacement.
- Replacement glass only for the PLS 3R red cross line laser.
- Replace damaged glass on your PLS laser affixed with just five screws
- Please ensure your laser is operating and accurate before swapping glass inserts.
Product overview: PLS 3R Replacement Window Glass Insert
PLS® Laser Levels are durable professional-grade tools that are made for reliability in harsh construction environments, but even the most rugged laser level can have its glass broken when dropped from a high enough distance. To keep contractors on schedule, Pacific Laser Systems, a Fluke company, introduces PLS Laser Level Replacement Glass Inserts, new housing glass inserts that offer a quick in-field solution to broken laser level glass.
With the new PLS HGI glass inserts, contractors can replace broken glass on their PLS laser levels on-site using a Phillips-head screwdriver, eliminating the need to take the laser level in for repair.
The glass inserts are available for PLS models 3R, 3G, 5R, 5G, 6R, 6G, 180R, and 180G.