Fluke C3004 Soft Case for FC Industrial System
The C3004 Industrial Toolbag is the perfect accessory to transport and protect your Fluke Connect test tool stystem while not in use.
Large fabric carrying case equipped with six internal pockets for organization of FC modules, 3000 FC DMM, and accessories.
15.75 inches long by 7.5 inches wide by 9.25 inches high (40 x 19 x 23.5 cm).
One year warranty.
This product is discontinued or reclassified
Product overview: Fluke C3004 Soft Case for FC Industrial System
See How It Works
Fluke Connect® FAQs
The Fluke FC Wireless Industrial System lets you work on electrical panels faster, safer, easier. And the Fluke C3004 Soft Case gives you a great way to all the parts of the Fluke Connect Industrial Kit. Now you have the perfect way of getting your Fluke Connect DMM, remote modules, flexible curent clamps and test leads to the job site.
Models: Fluke C3004 Soft Case for FC Industrial System
Fluke C3004 Soft Case
Manuals + resources: Fluke C3004 Soft Case for FC Industrial System
- Connecting a thermal imager to your iPhone
- Connecting multiple tools at the same time with Fluke Connect®
- Connecting the T3000 FC with the Fluke Connect™ app
- How to create an equipment baseline with EquipmentLog™ history
- How to email a measurement using the Fluke Connect app
- How to record measurements and graphs
- How to save measurements to EquipmentLog™ history
- How to share measurements on equipment using the Fluke Connect™ app
- Identifying intermittent conditions with TrendIt™ graphs
- Introduction to 789FC
- Measurement history in one place using EquipmentLog™ history
- Measuring from a safe distance using the Fluke Connect™ app
- Performing predictive maintenance with Fluke Connect™
- Saving measurements with AutoRecord™ measurements
- Share equipment health with EquipmentLog™ history
- Using ShareLive™ video call to share live measurements and video
- Viewing and graphing three phase measurements