Fluke t3000 FC Wireless Temperature Module
The Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module wirelessly relays measurements to other Fluke Connect® enabled master units, listed below:
- Fluke 3000 FC DMM
- Fluke Ti200/300/400 Infrared Camera
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter
- Fluke Connect Mobile app
With the Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module you can:
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
Product overview: Fluke t3000 FC Wireless Temperature Module
See it. Save it. Share it.
All the facts, right in the field. The Fluke t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you share test data using the Fluke Connect® app with ShareLive™ video call.
Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools, not your body, near live electrical panels. It's simple. Connect the t3000 FC wireless temperature module, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote modules, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a portable PC from a safe distance.
Better still, the Fluke Connect test tools can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
Don't get bogged down while isolating intermittent electrical faults
Timing is everything when trying to find an intermittent problem and the hard part is, it doesn't always show up when you have your meter connected. We've solved that problem with Fluke Connect – leave your remote modules connected to log measurements and walk away to address other issues. You can then download the data for further analysis.
Work safely near electrical panels while wearing less PPE
Personal protective equipment (PPE) can save your life, but it's bulky, hot and hard to work in. With Fluke Connect, there's no need to work in front of live open panels or moving/hazardous machinery.
Picture having the ability to access live readings without being exposed to the live panel. It's easy. Just de-energize the cabinet, open the panel while wearing PPE and connect one or more t3000 FC modules. Close the cabinet, re-energize and let the Fluke Connect system work, reducing the risk of arc flash by separating yourself from hazardous measurement situations.
Testing 3-phase is now faster and cheaper
When your cabinet is de-energized, attach a Fluke Connect voltage module to each phase. Close, re-energize and start taking readings. What used to take hours and use costly equipment can be done in minutes with an affordable Fluke Connect wireless system.
Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time. Add your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
You can solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen. Using t3000 FC temperature modules, you can:
- Spot temperature differences between three phases in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud™ storage and ShareLive™ video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members.
Specifications: Fluke t3000 FC Wireless Temperature Module
|Range K-Type||-200°C to 1372°C|
|Accuracy||±[0.5% + 0.5°C] counts|
|Input terminals||K-type mini|
|LCD w/backlight||3 ½ digits|
|Log rate/interval||1 sec minimum/adjustable by PC|
|Battery type||2 AA, NEDA 15 A, IEC LR6|
|Battery life||400 hours|
|Memory||Record up to 65,000 readings|
|RF communications||2.4 GHZ ISM Band|
|RF communication range||Open air, unobstructed||Up to 20 m|
|Obstructed, sheetrock wall||Up to 6.5 m|
|Obstructed, concrete wall or steel electrical enclosure||Up to 3.5 m|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +50°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +60°C|
|Temperature coefficient||0.01% of reading +0.03°C per °C|
|Operating humidity||90% at 35°C, 75% at 40°C, 45% at 50°C|
|Safety compliance||IEC 61010-1, CAT I, 3rd edition Pollution Degree 2|
|Certifications||CSA, CE, FCC: T68-FBLE IC: 6627A-FBLE|
|Ingress Protection (IP) rating||IP42|
|Size (H x W x D)||16.5 x 6.35 x 1.4 cm (6.5 x 2.5 x 1.4 in)|
|Weight||.22 kg (8 oz)|
|Not compatible with Fluke CNX test tools|
Models: Fluke t3000 FC Wireless Temperature Module
80PK-1 K-Type Bead Thermocouple
- Fluke t3000 Thermocouple Thermometer
- Magnetic hanging strap
- Other K-Type temperature probes also available
Reviews: Fluke t3000 FC Wireless Temperature Module
Resources: Fluke t3000 FC Wireless Temperature Module
- 287/289 | Users manual
- 287/289 | Users manual supplement
- 3000 FC | Users manual
- 789/787B | Users manual
- 789/787B | Users manual supplement
- 3000 FC | Safety sheet
- 3000 FC | Calibration manual
- 3000 FC | Calibration manual supplement
- 3000 FC | Quick reference guide
- a3000 FC | Quick reference guide
- a3000 FC | Calibration manual
- a3000 FC | Safety sheet
- a3001 FC | Quick reference guide
- a3001 FC | Safety sheet
- a3001 FC | Safety sheet supplement
- a3001 FC | Calibration manual
- a3002 FC | Safety sheet
- a3002 FC | Quick reference guide
- a3002 FC | Calibration manual
- Fluke Connect | Quick reference guide
- Fluke Connect Wi-Fi to Thermal Imager | Quick reference guide
- ir3000 FC | Quick reference guide
- pc 3000 FC | Instruction sheet
- Radio Frequency Data Class B | Instruction sheet
- t3000 FC | Safety sheet
- t3000 FC | Safety sheet supplement
- t3000 FC | Quick reference guide
- t3000 FC | Calibration manual
- v3000 FC | Calibration manual
- v3000 FC v3001 FC | Safety sheet
- v3000 FC v3001 FC | Quick reference guide
- Connecting a thermal imager to your iPhone
- Connecting multiple tools at the same time with Fluke Connect®
- Connecting the T3000 FC with the Fluke Connect™ app
- How to create an equipment baseline with EquipmentLog™ history
- How to email a measurement using the Fluke Connect app
- How to record measurements and graphs
- How to save measurements to EquipmentLog™ history
- How to share measurements on equipment using the Fluke Connect™ app
- Identifying intermittent conditions with TrendIt™ graphs
- Introduction to 789FC
- Measurement history in one place using EquipmentLog™ history
- Measuring from a safe distance using the Fluke Connect™ app
- Performing predictive maintenance with Fluke Connect™
- Saving measurements with AutoRecord™ measurements
- Share equipment health with EquipmentLog™ history
- Using ShareLive™ video call to share live measurements and video
- Viewing and graphing three phase measurements