3502 FC Gateway
- Aggregates data via Bluetooth of up to 20 Fluke 3561 FC Vibration Sensors.
- Streams the sensor data to the FCCM software via a Wi-Fi connection.
- Remote monitoring: View continuous stream of real-time and historical vibration data from remote assets.
- Bluetooth type: Low Energy 4.1
- IP Rating: IP 67
- Wi-Fi connection required.
- AC power required.
Product overview: 3502 FC Gateway
Catch common faults by deploying a network of vibration screening sensors. When used together, the 3502 FC and 3561 FC provide a non-invasive vibration monitoring solution that allows teams to decrease maintenance routes. Screening techniques help personnel triage equipment health and extend asset life. Compact, wireless gateways and sensors offer a scalable and affordable screening option.
- The number of sensors per gateway is determined by two factors:
- Line of sight
- Distance from sensors
- Plug Gateway into power to start streaming data
See “Model” tab for kit options.
Specifications: 3502 FC Gateway
|Temperature||Operating range||-25 °C to +65 °C (-13 °F to +149 °F)|
|Storage range||-25 °C to +65 °C (-13 °F to +149 °F)|
|Relative humidity||10 % to 95 % non-condensing|
|Size (H x W x L)||2.26 x 1.55 x 1.82 in (57.3 x 39.3 x 46.1 mm)|
|Weight||1.2 oz (35 g)|
|Power||AC Input||100 V ac to 240 V ac, 50/60 Hz|
|Bluetooth||Type||Low Energy 4.1|
|Frequency range||2405 MHz to 2480 MHz|
|Output power||<10 mW|
|Antenna||-3 dBm Single Antenna|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz ISM Band|
|Frequency range||2412 MHz to 2462 MHz|
|Output power||<100 mW|
|Antenna||0 dBm Single Antenna, Omni Directional|
Models: 3502 FC Gateway
Fluke FC 3502 Gateway
- 1 Fluke 3502 FC Gateway
Reviews: 3502 FC Gateway
Resources: 3502 FC Gateway
- 3561 FC | Application note | Top 5 benefits of vibration monitoring
- 3561 FC | Application note | Top industrial applications for vibration sensors
- 3561 FC | Application note | Vibration Monitoring and Tiered Maintenance
- 3561 FC | Application note | Which assets should be screened for vibration?
- Fluke Connect | App Note | Engineering safer environments with remote sensors