Fluke 700PTP-1 Pneumatic Test Pump
Fluke 700PTP-1 Pneumatic Test Pump is rated out of 5 by 3.
- Pump can be easily cleaned without disassembly
- The vernier can be used as a stand-alone low pressure calibration source
- Two pressure ports allowing simultaneous connection:
- 1/4 in NPT female fitting for the reference gauge or pressure module
- 1/8 F-NPT female fitting for the unit under test
- Adjustable stroke length can be set to limit the pressure per stroke
- Vacuum range from -12.7 psi or -.87 bar, pressure range up to 600 psi or 41 bar
Product overview: Fluke 700PTP-1 Pneumatic Test Pump
The Fluke-700PTP-1 pneumatic test pump is capable of supplying pressures up to 600 psi, 40 bar.
For use with 700 series pressure modules or test gauges. Can be directly connected to the reference port consolidating two separate pieces when performing pressure calibration and testing. Can also be used with 717 pressure calibrators. Ideal for calibrating pressure transmitters, pressure switches and pressure gauges up to 600 PSI/40 bar.
Specifications: Fluke 700PTP-1 Pneumatic Test Pump
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Size (L x W x D)||8.7 x 4.8 x 3.5 in (220 x 122 x 89 mm)|
|Weight||1.03 lb (467 g)|
|Material||Wetted materials: aluminum, silicon, neoprene, stainless steel, Buna-N|
Models: Fluke 700PTP-1 Pneumatic Test Pump
Pneumatic Test Pump
- ¼ in NPT male to ¼ in BSP female
- 1 meter of hose
- (2) ⅛ in NPT male quick connects
- ⅛ in NPT female to ¼ in BSP female
- Seal Kit
- Instruction sheet
Rated 2 out of 5 by none1111111 from weak parts 1 year old and the handle broke. cheap plastic is used for the handle
Date published: 2021-04-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mikey12 from Hand pump calibration I buy this pump because my old pump was 15 year different manufacture this is only 2 year and there always problem with building pressure poor design will ever buy this pump again.
Date published: 2019-10-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by CalTech from Handel with care The pump worked great right out of the box. The one issue I had with it was its not as rugged as I thought it should be. While using it in the field to calibrate a differential pressure flow meter the pump and pressure module fell landing the adjustment / bleed off valve breaking it. Thus far I've found no repair parts.
Date published: 2013-10-06