Fluke TL26A 60 in. 5-Way Test Lead Set
Fluke TL26A 60 in. 5-Way Test Lead Set is rated out of 5 by 1.
Product overview: Fluke TL26A 60 in. 5-Way Test Lead Set
5 ways to connect:
- U-shaped nose for blade-shaped terminals
- Notched jaw for gripping screw heads, bare wire or terminals
- Serrated teeth for gripping threaded or wire-wrapped terminals
- Cluster of sharp needles for piercing small gauge (#22-#28 AWG) wires
- Large piercing needle for penetrating larger gauge wires
Models: Fluke TL26A 60 in. 5-Way Test Lead Set
60" (1.5m), silicone-insulated leads, useable from -80 °C to +70 °C (-112 °F to +158 °F). Rated for 30V, 8A. One red, one black.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve L from Great leads for Telephone or Telecom work These are great leads for telephone/telecom work. I had bought a set several years ago and they served me well. Unfortunately, my Fluke 115 and these leads were stolen, so I had to replace them. I opted to upgrade my 115 to the 117 with the voltage detection built into it. I look forward to using these leads in the years to come
Date published: 2023-11-17