Fluke PRV240FS Proving Unit
• Prove functionality of the FieldSense measurement on the T6 electrical testers
• Source both ac and dc steady-state voltage (supplies 240 V dc/ac).
• Compatible with high impedance multimeters or clamp meters.
• Voltage is sourced through a central hub designed to test the T6 FieldSense open fork, as well as through recessed contacts that are activated when test probes are inserted to avoid accidental contact
• Includes TPAK magnetic hanging strap
• Long battery life—2000 tests per set of four AA batteries (10 second test average)
- SAFETY RATING: IEC61010-1, IEC61010-2-030
產品概述: Fluke PRV240FS Proving Unit
Verify your test tool without unnecessary exposure to shock and arc flash. Using the PRV240FS reduces the need for personal protective equipment (PPE) when a known voltage source is not available for verification of your tester or multimeter before tests are performed*. Additionally, the PRV240FS also provides ac and dc voltages for other HiZ instruments in your tool box.
A single switch and a set of LEDs indicate functionality of both the FieldSense “no-test-lead” voltage measurement capability, plus standard ac and dc measurements with test leads. This unit is a simple-to-use solution for complying with TBT verification of your test tools.
*PPE is still needed for absence of voltage testing when appropriate.
“Test Before Touch”
Fluke’s PRV240FS allows you to “Test Before Touch” (TBT), which involves testing your T6 against a known live source before and after the actual measurement. This sequence verifies that your test tool is operating properly during the actual measurement.
規格: Fluke PRV240FS Proving Unit
240 V ac rms or dc
± 10 % ≥ 1 MΩ
LED power indicator
Turns on when output voltage is present
4 x AA Alkaline batteries NEDA 15 A IEC LR6
1100 (10-second duration) test cycles with >1 MΩ load
-10 °C to +50 °C
0 % to 90 % (0 °C to 35 °C)
0 % to 70 % (35 °C to 55 °C)
11.7 cm x 7.4 cm x 4.5 cm (4.6 in x 2.9 in x 1.75 in)
0.32 kg (12 oz) includes batteries
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
IEC 61326-1: Controlled Electromagnetic Environment
47 CFR 15 subpart B, this product is considered an exempt device per clause 15.103
Class A Equipment (Industrial Broadcasting & Communication Equipment)
This product meets requirements for industrial (Class A) electromagnetic wave equipment and the seller or user should take notice of it. This equipment is intended for use in business environments and not to be used in homes.