- Fluke Premium Care coverage begins upon date of purchase from Distributor in case of stand-alone FPC and upon activation by end user for the bundled FPC.
- Equipment that has been modified or abused will not be covered by Fluke Premium Care.
- Damaged accessories must be evaluated by Fluke Technical Support before replacement. Replacements are limited to one replacement per accessory per membership year.
- Fluke Premium Care is non-transferrable to a new owner of the covered hardware or to another hardware.
- No refunds will be granted for unused services.
- Any service must be performed by a Fluke Authorized Service Center. To schedule or request service, please call the regional Fluke support center.
For complete terms and conditions click here.
Activating Fluke Premium Care by the end user
In order for the end user to receive the services under Fluke Premium Care, the end user must activate Fluke Premium Care for their product in the Fluke portal whether they purchased Fluke Premium Care as a stand-alone plan or in a bundle with hardware. Activation requires users to first set-up a Fluke "My Account" on my.fluke.com and register the product to be covered by Fluke Premium Care by indicating Model, Serial Number and Purchase Date.
- After Fluke receives and processes the order from your vendor, an email with your activation code and the link to proceed with the activation will be sent to you.
- Activate Premium Care for your product in the portal by entering the activation code.
- Sign-in or create an account providing the information required: Main contact, account or company information.
If you purchased your new test tool with 1 year of Fluke Premium Care coverage:
- Scan the QR code found in the package of your new unit.
- Follow the instructions on our website to proceed with the activation. If you do not yet have a Fluke "My Account" please visit my.fluke.com and create an account providing the information required: Main contact, account or company information.