Fluke 750SW DPCTrack2 Calibration Management Software
- Save time and assure data integrity
- Manage test tools and control system assets
- Create test procedures and capture results
- Deliver fast, easy documentation
- Compatible with a wide range of calibration tools
Product overview: Fluke 750SW DPCTrack2 Calibration Management Software
Decrease calibration time
Whether you schedule 200 or 2,000+ calibrations per year, Fluke's DPCTrack2™ Calibration Management Software will save you time and assure data integrity. Directly connect your Fluke 740 or 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrator, or 729 Series Automatic Pressure Calibrator to download test procedures and upload test results. Manage your process calibration tools, calibration assets, testing procedures, operational instructions, and inspection action lists to deliver fast, easy documentation.
Fluke DPCTrack2 functionality:
- The software can perform pass/fail calculations and also as-found and as-left data verification
It also allows multiple calibration records to be opened simultaneously, meaning technicians can save incomplete calibration records for in-progress work and go back to them later.
To help speed up the calibration process, the software features:
- User-defined test standard settings can allow specific standards to only be used for certain instrument types
- Reverse traceability for tracking affected instruments, if needed
- Links master records to standard operating procedures and other documents
- Automatically send reminders, alerts, and warnings
- Auto-recalculate high/low tolerances during actual field calibrations
- Upload logged data captured in the field
- Pre-structured associations for instruments to loops and/or equipment records are viewable in a hierarchical format which allows for multiple calibration test groups on a single instrument.
Advantages over a pen and paper calibration management system
|Fluke DPCTrack2||Pen and Paper|
|Auto-calculations prevent human errors and omissions||High probability of errors and omissions|
|Automated calibration process increases efficiency and cuts time by 50%||Calibration time remains high|
|Paperless calibration documented in real time for increased accuracy||Calibration documented days and weeks after measurements are taken|
|Easy on-demand review and analysis of calibration reports for management and plant audits||Paper shuffle is slow; reporting and sharing of information is difficult|
|Corrective and preventative actions are controlled and documented||No easy way to communicate corrective actions so they happen sporadically|
|Quality process increases quality of products||Without automated quality controls, company risks product defects|
|Enhanced reporting with ability to set up queries for certain criteria and fast search and retrieval process||Slow historical report retrieval, refiling paper files and no query functionality|
|Ensure regulatory compliance||High potential for error / noncompliance|
|Backup and restore calibration data easily||Very difficult to backup paper records|
Compatible with your favorite Fluke Process Calibrator
Fluke DPCTrack2™️ Calibration Management Software is compatible with multiple Fluke process calibration tools, including the legacy 740 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, the 750 Documenting Process Calibrators, and the 729 Series Automatic Pressure Calibrators.
- Fluke 753 Documenting Process Calibrator
- Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator-HART
- Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator
Get your free 60-day trial
Download DPCTrack2™ Software and enjoy a full-functionality for a 60-day trial period. After your 60-day trial, the software will have limited functionality until purchased.