Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
Equipped with new functionality
- TrendCapture quickly graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
- Selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event.
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can be simultaneously displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- On board help screens for measurement functions.
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field.
- Multi-lingual interface.
- Multiple logging sessions possible without download.
- 0.025% basic DC accuracy.
- 100 kHz AC bandwidth.
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings.
- True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads. AC bandwidth specified to 100 kHz.
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds).
- 100 mF capacitance range.
- Temperature function.
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements.
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs.
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included.
- Amp jack plugs included.
- Optional FlukeView forms enable you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents.
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Product overview: Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
The Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Its unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The Fluke 287 packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before.
Specifications: Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
|DC volts||Range / resolution||50.000 mV, 500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0 V|
|AC volts||Range / resolution||50.000 mV, 500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0 V|
|Basic accuracy||0.4% (True-RMS)|
|DC current||Range / resolution||500.00 μA, 5000.0 μA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A|
|AC current||Range / resolution||500.00 μA, 5000.0 μA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A|
|Basic accuracy||0.6% (True-RMS)|
|Temperature (excluding probe)||Range / resolution||-200.0°C to 1350.0°C (-328.0°F to 2462.0°F)|
|Resistance||Range / resolution||500.00 Ω, 5.0000 kΩ, 50.000 kΩ, 500.00 kΩ, 5.0000 MΩ, 50.00 MΩ, 500.0 MΩ|
|Capacitance||Range / resolution||1.000 n, 10.00 nF, 100.0 nF, 1.000 μF, 10.00 μF, 100.0 μF, 1000 μF, 10.00 mF, 100 mF|
|Frequency||Range / resolution||99.999 Hz, 999.99 Hz, 9.9999 kHz, 99.999 kHz, 999.99 kHz|
|Connectivity||Optional infrared connector via Fluke ir3000 FC|
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground||1000 V|
|Battery type||6 AA alkaline batteries, IECLR6|
|Battery life||100 hours minimum, 200 hours in logging mode|
|Temperature||Operating||-20°C to 55°C|
|Storage||-40°C to 60°C|
|Relative humidity||0 to 90% (0 t 37°C), 0 to 65% (37°C to 45°C), 0 to 45% (45°C to 55°C)|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||EMC EN61326–1|
|Vibration||Random vibration per MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2|
|Shock||1 meter drop per IEC/EN 61010–1 3rd Edition|
|Size (H x W x L)||22.2 x 10.2 x 6 cm (8.75 x 4.03 x 2.38 in)|
|Weight||870.9 g (28 oz)|
|Multiple on screen displays||Yes|
|True-RMS AC bandwidth||100 kHz|
|DC mV resolution||1 μV|
|Megohm range||Up to 500 MΩ|
|Elapse time clock||Yes|
|Time of day clock||Yes|
|Duty cycle||0.01% to 99.99%|
|Pulse width||0.025 ms, 0.25 ms, 2.5 ms, 1250.0 ms|
|Isolated optical interface||Yes|
|Log to PC||Yes|
|Logging memory||Up to 10,000 readings|
|Wireless connectivity (optional)||Yes|
Models: Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
- Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
- TL71 Test Leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- Batteries – 6 AA Installed
Reviews: Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
Resources: Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
- Connecting a thermal imager to your iPhone
- Connecting multiple tools at the same time with Fluke Connect®
- Connecting the T3000 FC with the Fluke Connect™ app
- How to create an equipment baseline with EquipmentLog™ history
- How to email a measurement using the Fluke Connect app
- How to record measurements and graphs
- How to save measurements to EquipmentLog™ history
- How to share measurements on equipment using the Fluke Connect™ app
- Identifying intermittent conditions with TrendIt™ graphs
- Introduction to 789FC
- Measurement history in one place using EquipmentLog™ history
- Measuring from a safe distance using the Fluke Connect™ app
- Performing predictive maintenance with Fluke Connect™
- Saving measurements with AutoRecord™ measurements
- Share equipment health with EquipmentLog™ history
- Using ShareLive™ video call to share live measurements and video
- Viewing and graphing three phase measurements
- What is Fluke Connect®