Fluke TL221 SureGrip™ Test Lead Extenders
Fluke TL221 SureGrip™ Test Lead Extenders is rated out of 5 by 5.
- Extends test leads by 1.5 meters
- Silicone-insulated wire resists heat & cold
- Accepts wide range of Fluke test probes and clips
Product overview: Fluke TL221 SureGrip™ Test Lead Extenders
The Fluke TL221 SureGrip™ Test Lead Extenders includes silicone leads and lead couplers with reinforced strain relief. With 1.5 meters of added length you can reach test points that were previously inaccessible. Rubber over-molded surfaces and finger-hugging curves gives you a comfortable, reliable grip.
Designed for safety
The Fluke TL221 SureGrip™ Test Lead Extenders are CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V rated.
Compatible with Fluke test probes and clips
TL221 lead extensions are compatible with a wide range of Fluke test probes and clips. Some often-used probe tips include:
- TP175 TwistGuard™ Test Probes
- TP220 SureGrip™ Industrial Test Probes
- AC220 SureGrip™ Alligator Clips
- AC285 SureGrip™ Alligator Clips
- AC280 SureGrip™ Hook Clips
- TP1 SlimReach™ Test Probes
- AC283 SureGrip™ Pincer Clips
What's in the box:
- One pair (red, black) silicone insulated leads with straight female couplers on both ends
- One-year warranty
Models: Fluke TL221 SureGrip™ Test Lead Extenders
- One pair (red, black) of silicone insulated leads with straight connectors on both ends
- Reinforced strain relief
- Includes one pair (red, black) of female couplers
- Extends test leads by 1.5 m
- 600 V CAT IV, 1000 V CAT III, 10 A rating. UL listed
- One year warranty
Rated 5 out of 5 by HC III from Makes a great difference. They have allowed me to check around a Machine Control Panel without having to move the Meter. They make service calls much easer.
Date published: 2021-10-15