Fluke Energy Analyze Plus v3.3
Fluke Energy Analyze Plus application software for download, analysis and reporting. Used with Fluke 1730; Fluke 1732, 1734, 1736, 1738; and Fluke 1742, 1746 and 1748. (Compatible with Windows 7, 8; and 10). Last updated 6/2018.
Fluke Energy Analyze Plus v3.3 Release Notes
Fluke Energy Analyze Plus application software for download, analysis and reporting. Used with Fluke 1730; Fluke 1732, 1734, 1736, 1738; and Fluke 1742, 1746, 1748. (Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10). Last updated 6/2018.
Fluke 173x v2.1 Firmware File (.bin)
The update procedure depends on the firmware revision that is currently installed on the instrument.
- To update instruments running firmware revision 2.0, save the firmware binary file to a directory “Fluke173x”
- To update 1736 instruments running firmware prior to revision 2.0, save the firmware binary file to a directory “Fluke1736”. In that folder, rename the binary to “1736_firmware_2.1.bin”
The USB stick must be FAT32 formatted, and the above-mentioned directory must be located at root level. Refer to the firmware release notes for more detail. Note: Only reformat new USB drives. Fluke USB drives that come with the product are already formatted to FAT32. Reformatting the drive will erase all existing data from recording sessions.
Plug the USB stick into the instrument, if the firmware is a later version than the one on the instrument the automatic update process will proceed. Last updated 11/2017
- Free License to implement WiFi Infrastructure connection (on registration)–applies to Fluke 1732, 1734, 1736 and 1738
- Fluke 1736 to 1738 upgrade
- IEEE519 Reporting License – applies to Fluke 1736 and 1738
*Please contact your local Fluke representative for more information.
Firmware v2.1 is the minimum requirement for installation of these licenses.
Fluke 173x v2.1 Firmware Release Information (.pdf)
Complete details of new features and emprovements – it is important to read these notes. Last updated on 11/2017
Excel Worksheet for Fluke 173X, 174X and 3540FC Calibation (.xlsm)
The Excel workbook, Fluke17xx_354x-ExcelTool_Vx.xx.xlsm communicates with the Logger using remote commands through the USB ports. Updated 3/2018