Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser
Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser is rated out of 5 by 8.
- Rugged, professional grade laser distance meter featuring advanced laser distance measurement technology
- Instantly measures up to 50 m (165 ft.) with one-button point-and-click operation
- Offers Pythagoras calculation to indirectly measure height from two other measurements
- Quickly calculates area (square feet/meters) and volume
- Offers easy to-use addition and subtraction function
This product is discontinued or reclassified
Fluke suggests:Fluke 417D Laser Distance Meter
Product overview: Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser
Fluke 414D Laser Distance Meter delivers professional-grade distance measurements quickly and easily
The Fluke 414D is a big step up from the common tape measure and it's much easier to use. Just point and click. No scales to interpret or misread. The 414D measures up to 50 meters (165 ft.), with 2 mm (0.08 in) accuracy and the extra bright laser makes targeting easy. This professional-grade laser distance meter is fast and easy to use to help improve accuracy and reduce measurement errors. You'll save time and money at every step.
Other useful features:
- Offers minimum/maximum tracking to measure the room’s diagonal and horizontal distance from a stable measurement point
- Stores up to five measurement results
- Provides audible keypad feedback
- Offers battery life of 3000 measurements with automatic shut-off feature
- Presents measurements on two-line display with display hold
- Powered by two AAA batteries
Specifications: Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser
|Typical measuring tolerance 1||±2.0 mm 3|
|Maximum measuring tolerance 2||±3.0 mm 3|
|Range At Leica Target Plate GZM26||50 m / 165 ft|
|Typical range 1||40 m / 130 ft|
|Range at unfavorable condition 4||35 m / 115 ft|
|Smallest unit displayed||1 mm / 1/16 in|
|Ø Laser point at distances||6 / 30 / 60 mm (10 / 50 / 100 m)|
|Measuring tolerance to laser beam 5||No|
|Measuring tolerance to housing 5||No|
|Laser type||635 nm, < 1 mW|
|Automatic laser off||After 90 seconds|
|Automatic power off||After 180 seconds|
|Battery life (2 x AAA) 1.5 V NEDA 24A/IEC LR03||Up to 3,000 measurements|
|Size (L x W x D)||116 x 53 x 33 mm|
|Weight (with batteries)||113 g|
|-25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)|
|0°C to +40°C (32°F to +104°F)|
|Calibration cycle||Not applicable|
|Maximum altitude||3000 m|
|Maximum relative humidity||85% at 20°F to 120°F (-7°C to 50°C)|
|Safety||IEC Standard No. 61010-1:2001|
|EN60825-1:2007 (Class II)|
|1. Applies for 100% target reflectivity (white painted wall), low background illumination, 25°C.|
2. Applies for 10 to 500% target reflectivity, high background illumination, -10°C to +50°C.
3. Tolerances apply from 0.05 m to 10 m with a confidence level of 95%. The maximum tolerance may deteriorate to 0.1 mm/m between 10 m to 30 m and to 0.15 mm/m for distances above 30 m.
4. Applies for 100% target reflectivity, background illumination between 10'000 lux and 30'000 lux.
5. After user calibration. Additional angle related deviation of ±0.01° per degree up to ±45° in each quadrant. Applies at room temperature. For the whole operating temperature range the maximum deviation increases by ±0.1°.
Models: Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser
Fluke 414D Laser Distance Meter
- Two AAA batteries
- Users manual on CD (17 languages)
- Quick reference guide
- Vinyl carrying pouch
- Three-year warranty
Rated 1 out of 5 by Vina from Disappointing I brought Fluke 414 D for several years now. Works well just until today. When I turn it on, the laser is turned ON. But. The display not displaying anything at all. It just blank. with the high price, i expecting the really good quality. But it is not. I dont even know where to repair it. (INDONESIA) because I have email the FLUKE's Indonesia official store from this website, and i have received zero reply from them. Very disappointing
Date published: 2020-03-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by Bbane from I expected more for the price Just purchased one online. For the price, I’m extremely disappointed to find out this does not have a backlit display. Very disappointing because I use in low light conditions regularly. Very difficult to find on the specs when comparing the models which models are backlit.
Date published: 2019-11-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by Daleh from Does not last I bought this a couple of months ago and used it about 6 times. I went to use it again and the laser had stopped working. I had stored it in a protected place. I switched to fluke because they are usually a good quality. This unit is not.
Date published: 2019-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ricke4310 from Excellent Accuracy and Time saving tool. Purchased the 414D Laser Distance meter over a month ago, use it it daily, very accurate, improved my efficiency, saving me time when calculating distances.
Date published: 2016-12-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Danny Boy from Easy to use. I have been using this for a while now and it is extremely accurate when going up against a standard tape measure. Makes my job easier!!!
Date published: 2016-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by eponte5 from So much easier then a tape measure I've had this for a few years now, and it always works, and when someone argues that it can't be that exact they pull out their tape measure and bang on!!!! Love it
Date published: 2016-12-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by Arthur from Suggestion for improvement Laser Distance Meter Hello. I want to apologize for machine translation, I don't know very well English. I would like to offer to improve a device for measuring distances. I use the Fluke 414D Laser Distance Meter, it suits me, of course, but I had the idea, and in my opinion none of your competitors do not have such devices. Very often it is necessary to measure the height or length of a room, but it is not always convenient to measure from the floor or from the wall. I think your engineers will not be very difficult to create a device with a double-sided laser beam, with the two ends of the device And in this case, it will be possible to measure for example the height of the room without putting the device on the ground, and just holding it in your hands in a vertical position, and of course the device must summarize the two distances and issue the final height of the room.
Date published: 2015-04-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by MLSLLC from displeased is not the proper decsription I purchased a model 414-D; what a piece of junk, it seem's the lazer is extreamly under powered, it would only perform in low light situations and then the accurcy was not there. I taped the height of a wall at 8 feet and 1/2 inch, the 414D showed it at 6 feet 10 1/8 inches, I hope the 424 model is equiped with a better lazer and before I purchase it the supplier will have to prove that it will work in sun light.
Date published: 2014-03-03