- Pressure range -95 kPa to 10 MPa
- Multi-stage boosting is used, which is 5 times the conventional efficiency
- Safety lock ensures safer switching between positive and negative pressure
- Two-year warranty. No worry to use.
- Special surface treatment, scratch and corrosion resistance.
- M20×1.5 female thread quick connection fitting.
Product overview: Fluke 730PTP/10M
The New Fluke 730 series portable pumps feature fast pressure generation,stable pressure and easy-to-use. These pumps can provide stable,reliable pressure during calibration. The unique design of these pumps enables them to solve the common problems of pressure pump, such as blocking, leakage and laborious operation. They are your right-hand assistant in the process of manual pressure calibration.
In conjunction with Fluke 730G Smart Digital Pressure Calibrator with internal HART communication, these test pumps enable high-efficiency and high-accuracy measurement and calibration of pressure gauges,pressure switches, pressure transmitters, which make them ideal for metrology institutes and enterprises to establish pressure laboratories.
Specifications: Fluke 730PTP/10M
|Pressure range||-95 kPa ~ 10 MPa|
|Reservoir volume||3.5cm3 (0.214 in3)|
|Fine adjustment volume||2.1cm3 (0.128 in3)|
|Pre-pressure volume 3.8cm3||49.5cm3(3.021 in3)|