Fluke 289 IMSK Industrial Multimeter Service Kit
Fluke 289 IMSK Industrial Multimeter Service Kit is rated out of 5 by 2.
- True-RMS accuracy with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-Average recording give you the results you need.
- Fluke-i400 AC 400A Current Clamp turns the 289 into a clamp meter.
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V meter to get you home safely from the job.
Product overview: Fluke 289 IMSK Industrial Multimeter Service Kit
This combo kit is built around the Fluke 289, Fluke’s next-gen high performance industrial logging multimeter, combined with the i400 AC current clamp. Together, they help solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. The kit includes special accessories to make you even more productive on the job and will save over 15% compared with the individually priced items. Plus, you'll be working with the most trusted tools in the world.
Fluke 289 DMM Features
- Provides the ability to log data and graphically
- TrendCapture graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- Review up 10,000 recorded events and logged readings with on-board TrendCapture
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
- Low Pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
- Includes premium test leads, alligator clips, and amp jack plugs
Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp Features
- Provides accurate current measurements up to 400 A ac without breaking electric circuits.
- Flexible, heat resistant test leads and alligator clips complete this high-performance kit.
- Soft non-slippery over mold handle prevents from accidental touching live wiring
- Max. conductor Ø 32 mm
1000V voltage detection range for wide range of applications use
- Measures up to 1000 V AC/DC voltage
- Measures up to 10 A AC/DC current
- Measure resistance up to 500 MΩ
- Measure frequency up to 1000 kHz max
- Rated for CAT III 1000 V for added protection
- Rated for CAT IV 600 V for added protection
- CE and CSA approved
Specifications: Fluke 289 IMSK Industrial Multimeter Service Kit
|Specifications for 289|
|DC volts||Range / resolution||50.000 mV, 500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0 V|
|AC volts||Range / resolution||50.000 mV, 500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0 V|
|Basic accuracy||0.4% (True-RMS)|
|DC current||Range / resolution||500.00 μA, 5000.0 μA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A|
|AC current||Range / resolution||500.00 μA, 5000.0 μA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A|
|Basic accuracy||0.6% (True-RMS)|
|Temperature (excluding probe)||Range / resolution||-200.0°C to 1350.0°C (-328.0°F to 2462.0°F)|
|Resistance||Range / resolution||50.000 Ω, 500.00 Ω, 5.0000 kΩ, 50.000 kΩ, 500.00 kΩ, 5.0000 MΩ, 50.00 MΩ, 500.0 MΩ|
|Capacitance||Range / resolution||1.000 nF,10.00 nF 100.0 nF, 1.000 μF, 10.00 μF, 100.0 μF, 1000 μF, 10.00 mF, 100 mF|
|Frequency||Range / resolution||99.999 Hz, 999.99 Hz, 9.9999 kHz, 99.999 kHz, 999.99 kHz|
|Connectivity||Optional infrared connector via Fluke ir3000 FC|
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground||1000 V|
|Battery type||6 AA alkaline batteries, NEDA 15A IECLR6|
|Battery life||100 hours minimum, 200 hours in logging mode|
|Temperature||Operating||-20°C to 55°C|
|Storage||-40°C to 60°C|
|Relative humidity||0 to 90% (0 to 37°C), 0 to 65% (37°C to 45°C), 0 to 45% (45°C to 55°C)|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||EMC EN61326–1|
|Vibration||Random vibration per MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2|
|Shock||1-meter drop per IEC/EN 61010–1 3rd Edition|
|Size (H x W x L)||22.2 x 10.2 x 6 cm (8.75 x 4.03 x 2.38 in)|
|Weight||870.9 g (28 oz)|
|Multiple on screen displays||Yes|
|True-RMS AC bandwidth||100 kHz|
|DC mV resolution||1 μV|
|Megohm range||Up to 500 MΩ|
|Elapse time clock||Yes|
|Time of day clock||Yes|
|Isolated optical interface||Yes|
|Log to PC||Yes|
|Logging memory||Up to 15,000 readings|
|Wireless connectivity (optional)|
|Specifications: Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp|
|Nominal current range||400 A|
|Continuous current range||1 A - 400 A|
|Maximum non-destructive current||1000 A|
|Lowest measurable current||1 A|
|Basic accuracy||2% + 0.06 A|
|(% reading + floorspec)|
|Useable frequency||5 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Output level(s)||1 mA/A|
|Safety||CAT IV 600 V, CAT III, 1000 V|
|Maximum voltage||1000 V AC rms from earth to ground, in compliance with EN61010|
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Maximum conductor diameter||32 mm (1.25 in)|
|Maximum conductor size (busbar)||750 MCM|
|Output cable length||1.5 m (59 in)|
|Shrouded banana plugs||Yes|
Models: Fluke 289 IMSK Industrial Multimeter Service Kit
FLUKE-289/IMSK,INDUSTRIAL MULTIMETER SERVICE KIT
- Fluke 289 True-RMS Data Logging Multimeter
- Fluke i400 400A AC Current Clamp
- TL71 Flexible Silicone Test Lead Set
- AC175 Threaded Alligator Clip Set
Requires Fluke ir3000 FC Infrared Connector for Fluke Connect communication
Rated 5 out of 5 by James80 from Seamless dataloging and data review / presentation Purchased this kit along with FlukeView forms to monitor and record data over a 4 day period. We were able to collect readings every 5 minutes with plenty of room to spare in the memory. Its easy to set up and FlukeView forms makes reviewing the data a breeze.
Date published: 2016-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Whup12 from Great kit I love this kit best ever I haven't ever been able to use a kit for over a year and not have to go out and buy something new
Date published: 2013-09-17