Fluke SV225 Stray Voltage Adapter
- On energized wires, the meter will indicate the real voltage
- On non-energized circuits the meter will read close to zero (even if there are stray voltages)
- It can be used with all modern meters with standard input spacing
- Allows for discharge of residual voltage from capacitors up to 1000 V
- Rated CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600 V
Product overview: Fluke SV225 Stray Voltage Adapter
Stray voltage can appear in electrical installations, due to the capacity between wires. This may result in erroneous readings on high impedance meters.
The SV225 solves this without compromising safety.