While the benefits are clear, saving thousands in downtime and asset repair costs, the implementation of a proactive program takes strategic planning, management buy-in, resources, and time to assess baseline. Starting a proactive maintenance program can be a daunting task and difficult to get off the ground.
Whether you’re part of a large industrial plant with an active calendar based program or a small maintenance team with dreams of moving away from reactive maintenance, this webinar series from Fluke is here to help.
In this three-part series we discussed the topics below:
- Pillar 1 of 3: New Program Start-Up - Watch the live recorded webinar of Pillar 1
- Goals and planning
- Staff buy-in including support
- Criticality survey and implementation
- Pillar 2 of 3: Technology Selection - Watch the live recorded webinar of Pillar 2
- Determining the mix of mechanical, electrical and process steps needed for each asset
- Pillar 3 of 3: Data Management - Watch the live recorded webinar of Pillar 3
- You’ve got the data, now how to interpret and log information for clear asset classification and predictive thresholds.