Fluke insulated screwdriver kit
- 7 insulated screwdrivers including square, slotted and Phillips
- Variety of sizes and shaft lengths
- Certified to 1000 V ac, 1500 V dc
- Ergonomic handle that adapts to user’s hand, causes less strain and work fatigue and provides maximum torque
- Full length, impact proof handle core is coated with soft-grip outer material, hanging hole for extra security, and anti-roll handle design
- Slim insulated shaft allows access in hard to reach areas
- Forged from German CMV steel for superior durability
Product overview: Fluke insulated screwdriver kit
The job isn’t finished until everything is tightened down. Precision insulated screwdrivers fit and grip the fastener properly to apply maximum torque without damage to the head. Hardened German chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (CMV) steel blades minimize wear. The last thing you want is to have your driver slip out of the screw head and possibly contact a nearby live conductor.
This insulated screwdriver set includes three sizes of slotted, two sizes of Phillips and two sizes of square screwdrivers. All certified to 1000 volts AC and 1500V DC. Every screwdriver individually tested to 10,000 volts. All back by a limited lifetime warranty.
Specifications: Fluke insulated screwdriver kit
|Screwdriver Type||Blade length|
Fluke Insulated Hand Tool Lifetime Limited Warranty
Each Fluke Insulated Hand Tool will be free from defects in material and workmanship for its lifetime. As used herein, “lifetime” is defined as seven years after Fluke discontinues manufacturing the product, but the warranty period shall be at least fifteen years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage from neglect, misuse, contamination, alteration, accident or abnormal conditions of operation or handling, damage or normal wear and tear of mechanical components. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
Recommendations for use and in-service care of Fluke Insulated Hand Tools
The following is guidance concerning the maintenance, inspection, retest and use of Fluke Insulated Hand Tools.
Warning – to avoid electrical shock or personal injury:
- Keep fingers behind the finger guards of the tool. Never touch conductive parts.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do not use in wet or damp locations. Do not use unless the tool is clean and dry.
- Do not apply excessive force or stress to the tool insulation that may cause damage. Examples include using the insulated surfaces as a fulcrum to pry or wedge or gripping insulated tool handles with other tools such as pliers or wrenches to increase torque or leverage.
If the tool is used in a manner not specified, the protection may be impaired.
Insulated hand tools should be properly stored to minimize the risk of damage to the insulation due to storage or transportation. These insulated hand tools should be stored separated from other tools to avoid mechanical damage or confusion with uninsulated tools. Furthermore, these insulated hand tools should be prevented from contact with excessively hot surfaces (for example steam pipes) or exposure to excessive UV- radiation.
Inspection before use
Before use, each Insulated Hand Tool should be visually inspected by the user. If there is any doubt concerning the safety of the insulated hand tool, it should be subjected to examination by a competent person and if necessary retested to determine suitability or disposed of to prevent further use.
Insulated Hand Tools should be used only in environments having temperatures between –20 °C and +70 °C and, for tools marked “C”, between –40 °C and +70 °C.
Periodic examination and electrical retesting
An annual visual examination by a suitably trained person is recommended to determine the suitability of the Insulated Hand Tool for further service. If an electrical retest is required by national regulation or in the case of doubt after visual examination, the applicable dielectric test of IEC 60900 for insulated hand tools should be performed.
For details contact a Fluke Service Center.
Models: Fluke insulated screwdriver kit
Insulated 7 units Screwdriver Kit
- ISLS3 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 3/32, 3"
- ISLS5 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 5/32, 4"
- ISLS8 Insulated Slotted Screwdriver 1/4, 5"
- IPHS1 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #1, 3"
- IPHS2 Insulated Phillips Screwdriver #2, 4"
- ISQS1 Insulated Squared Screwdriver #1, 4"
- ISQS2 Insulated Squared Screwdriver #2, 5"