To ensure your ii900-Series Acoustic Imager includes all the available features, make sure you have the latest version of operating firmware installed in.
In order to get notifications of future upgrades and updates, please register your Fluke ii900-Series Imager here: Fluke Product Registration
Use Fluke Connect Desktop to automate firmware updates: download Fluke Connect Desktop
Alternatively, instructions to upgrade the Fluke ii900-Series using a SWU file:
- Download the latest Fluke-ii900-Series firmware 4.3 here (.swu file)
- The Fluke- ii900 Series battery must be charged at least 25%.
- Use the USB-C cable provided with the unit.
- Connect the unit to a Windows computer and turn it on. Look for device named FLK-ii900-Series on Windows file browser and copy the .SWU file in the root folder (‘user data’) of the FLK-ii900-Series imager.
- Once the file is copied, your imager will detect it and ask to begin the firmware update. Select ‘Start Update’.
- Once the firmware update is completed, your imager will ask to reboot the unit. Select ‘Restart’.
Fluke ii900-Series Acoustic Imager Firmware version V4.3 features:
- Issue fixed that could cause USB communication not working properly when many files are stored on the device
- Added icon to show memory is almost full
- Added asset tagging using QR code
|Feature||Fluke ii900 Industrial Acoustic Imager||Fluke ii910 Precision Acoustic Imager|
Provides a relative severity of a discharge, that provides information to the user on whether action may or may not be needed after PD has been detected
Estimate the size and cost of a leak Including a new distance-estimation feature and the 1-10 LeakQ™ severity index. Images can be uploaded to the online web to generate leak reports including leak size and cost estimation.
Available frequency modes
2 - 52 kHz
2 - 100 kHz
Show and store image in grayscale
Multisource mode to view markers for multiple sources on screen
Improved and extended tag annotation
Please find previous firmware version here:
- 2019 version, no leak-quantification functions
- 2020 version
- Estimation of distance to the leak.
- LeakQ™ mode
- Thumbnail function
- PDQ Mode™ for ii910 Precision Acoustic Imager
- Grey scale: Show and store image in grayscale
- Multisource mode to view markers for multiple sources on screen
- Improved and extended tag annotation
- Fixes an issue where the camera image could become too dark
- Improved microphone health diagnosis
- Notification if battery power is below 25% and does not allow firmware upgrade.
- Improved text editor
- Digital zoom (1-3x)
- Swipe in memory
- Select transparency level of heatmap
- USB name in Windows File Explorer: FLK-ii900 Series
- Default selectable profile at startup enabling always same settings at startup