Fluke 700HTH Hydraulic Test Hose
- Hose and fittings connect directly to the Fluke 700HTP-1 test pressure port
- Includes plugs and caps to eliminate fluid loss in hose, eliminates the need to re-prime the hose
- Self-sealing fittings with easy finger tight connections
- Low volumetric expansion and a negligible pressure drop at rated pressures
Product overview: Fluke 700HTH Hydraulic Test Hose
Description: The Fluke 700HTH hydraulic test hose is a 10,000 psi, 700 bar working pressure test hose that features stainless steel and nylon construction. The hose uses self-sealing fittings with easy finger tight connections. The hose has very low volumetric expansion and a negligible pressure drop at rated pressures.
Application: The Fluke 700HTH allows connection to a calibration unit under test from a Fluke 700HTP hydraulic test pump in use with the Fluke 700 series pressure modules. The 700HTH is compatible with water and non-corrosive oil.
Specifications: Fluke 700HTH Hydraulic Test Hose
|Material||Nylon, stainless steel, brass, PFTE, nitrile|
|Dimensions||Length 1 meter, bore 0.3" / 3.2 mm, outer diameter 0.27" / 6.9 mm|
|Weight||2.2 lbs. / 1.0 kg|
Models: Fluke 700HTH Hydraulic Test Hose
- Hose and fittings to connect directly to the Fluke 700HTP test pressure port
- Output connection is 1/4" NPT female with adapters (2) to convert to 1/4" and 1/8" NPT male
- Instruction sheet