Fluke PV350 Pressure Vacuum Module
Fluke PV350 Pressure Vacuum Module is rated out of 5 by 2.
- Compatible with all Fluke and most popular DMMs
- Digital pressure and vacuum measurements in a single module
- Transducer sealed in 316 stainless steel compatible with variety of liquids and gases
- Measures vacuum to 76 cm Hg
- Displays results in English (psig of Hg) or metric (kPa or cm Hg) units
- Measures pressure to 3447 kPa (500 psig)
- One year warranty
This product is discontinued or reclassified
Models: Fluke PV350 Pressure Vacuum Module
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ctalton78 from Works great too fragile for field use I have owned several of these the work great. They are easily broken though. Would love to see a more robust model.
Date published: 2019-06-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by disgruntledtech101 from Terribad Physical item states, STAMPED ON THE ITEM ITSELF, the range is 0- 350 psi. The specs card in box received with the unit states the accuracy is 1%. If you come to the websites however it states the range is 500 psi with an accuracy of 0.25%IV +0.3....confusing much?
Date published: 2019-03-21