Fluke Norma Yüksek Hassasiyetli Güç Analizörleri
- Compact power analyzer to assist engineers with developing and testing motors, inverters, lighting, power supplies, transformers, and automotive components
- Features a simple user interface to ensure easy, intuitive operation
- Measures voltage, current, and power harmonics up to the 40th harmonic for complete analysis
- Offers a variety of standard configurations so users can choose the exact functionality required for their unique application
Ürün İncelemesi: Fluke Norma Yüksek Hassasiyetli Güç Analizörleri
Reliable, highly accurate measurements for the test and development of power electronics
The compact Fluke Norma Series Power Analyzers provide the latest measurement technology to assist engineers with the development and testing of motors, inverters, lighting, power supplies, transformers and automotive components.
Based on a patented, high-bandwidth architecture, the instruments deliver high-precision measurements of single or three-phase current and voltage, harmonics analysis, Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) analysis, as well as calculations of power and other derived values.
The Series consists of the Fluke Norma 4000 Three-Phase Power Analyzer and the Fluke Norma 5000 Six-Phase Power Analyzer. These rugged, high-precision analyzers provide unmatched price performance for easy and reliable use in the field, or as a bench unit in laboratories and on test benches.
- Electric motors and inverter drive systems – Through detailed spectrum analysis and dynamic torque calculation capabilities, switching losses caused by the inverter are accurately measured, and a thorough evaluation is made of torque transients and harmonics at higher frequencies.
- Inverter drive system – Simultaneous measurement of all electrical and mechanical power parameters in the same time window enables users to observe the influence one component has on another, or on the whole system.
- Lighting systems – A wide bandwidth of up to 10 MHz and a high sampling rate up to 1 MHz provide detailed signal analysis at ballast outputs. A unique shunt technique enables power measurements at very high frequencies. Simultaneous measurement of input and output power provides instant calculation of ballast losses.
- Transformers – Synchronous six-phase power measurements enable highly accurate efficiency and loss calculations of large power transformers even at very low power factors. Synchronous multiphase resistance measurements of transformer coils are also possible.
- Automotive – Synchronous electrical input and mechanical output measurements provide complete data on the efficiency and losses of individual components as well as the whole drive system.
Özellikler: Fluke Norma Yüksek Hassasiyetli Güç Analizörleri
Kaynaklar: Fluke Norma Yüksek Hassasiyetli Güç Analizörleri
- Fluke Norma View | Kullanma Kılavuzu
- Remote Control | Kullanma Kılavuzu
- External Shunt | Güvenlik Formu
- LabView Driver | Yazılım referans kılavuzu
- Norma 4000/5000 | Operatör Kılavuzu
- Norma 4000/5000 | Operatör Kılavuzu Eki
- Norma 4000/5000 | Bellek devamsızlığı beyanı
- Norma Star Point Adapter | Talimat Belgesi