Fluke ITP120 Optically Isolated External Trigger Probe
- Input impedance: 10MΩ in parallel with 15pF.
- Trigger level: TTL compatible (High = 2V, Low = 0.8V)
- Minimum pulsewidth: 7 µs
- Maximum frequency: 50 kHz
- Maximum signal voltage: 600 Vrms, CAT II per IEC1010-2-031
- Maximum voltage to ground: 600 Vrms, CAT II per IEC1010-2-031
- Battery type: Alkaline 9 volt, NEDA, IEC6LR61
- Battery life: 60 hours
Ürün İncelemesi: Fluke ITP120 Optically Isolated External Trigger Probe
Designed for use with Fluke ScopeMeter 120-series. The probe connects to the optical port of the ScopeMeter 120, and features isolated external triggering, for measurements that require external triggering or triggering on floating reference signals. Probe length is 1.2m (48 inch). The probe includes a hookclip with ground lead, and a 9-Volt Alkaline battery.
Modeller: Fluke ITP120 Optically Isolated External Trigger Probe
Optically Isolated External Trigger Probe